Statue J Scott Campbell Classic Spiderman Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are a few pics

45e6fc0872d774abd95959b2355a601a_zpsc4d7595f.jpg

2e6e5867d42f8809fb0660b3990efb5b_zps63ffaa1b.jpg

24v017k.gif

thank you i hope they look great together

Here is a series of pics from Mamba's collection thread that shows the original Comiquette vs the Rhino

Some more pics of awesomeness...

14mw0hv.jpg

al43ly.jpg

dwqf05.jpg

rmo3ev.jpg

The new Comiquette is ALMOST 5 inches shorter then the original given the specs. So in the end it might actually be closer in scale then the original Comiquette that many think is 1/3.5 scale.

It does look good, but there are statues that are as good if not better. The Spidey Com, the BIB Com, and the Iron Spiderman ALL come to MFN.

If I hand unlimited funds I would buy all of the statues I just mentioned, AND this. However, since I don't my original Com will just have to continue to be ALL KINDS OF AWESOME. Again, if I had unlimited funds I would be getting this.

That's nice, I still prefer this one. Looks more like it leapt off a comic page vs. the other comiquette. I like this one way more, because it captures the art so well. And the expression those eyes.. awesome. Love the deep cuts and lines of this piece. It's not even close.

OMG Shawn! That thing is nearly as big as Hulk Maquette :thud:
Why oh why did I cancel???

11rf0wk.gif

I have no idea Dude... Honestly m8, if you have the cash for something like any of the LSF or the Iron Patriot bust, I would say redistribute the wealth and pick up the original Comiquette m8... And get this new one... You will not be disappointed in the original:lecture. I promise you.

That's nice, I still prefer this one. Looks more like it leapt off a comic page vs. the other comiquette. I like this one way more, because it captures the art so well. And the expression those eyes.. awesome. Love the deep cuts and lines of this piece. It's not even close.

In your opinion m8.... I would disagree.... But that is just my opinion. Plus this is just the proto... Let's hope the production pieces are close to the quality.

I have no idea Dude... Honestly m8, if you have the money of it, and if you have the cash for something like any of the LSF or the Iron Patriot bust, I would say redistribute the wealth and pick up the original Comiquette m8... And get this one... You will not be disappointed I the original:lecture
Rest of my money is saved for...

2yvv4mv.jpg

Then...
2gvrb6w.gif

Ex ordered. I just couldn't hold off. I realized that another Spidey won't come around for a while and I am waiting for a new 1/4 PF which looks far away, so why not jump on this. I don't have the original comiquette as I wasn't a huge fan of the overly muscular sculpt plus the color of the blue and that it was more like 1/3.5 scale. This piece, I like much better. The paint and sculpt are perfect to me. My only gripe....it isn't 1/4 scale. But since I have one other 1/5 (Angel) I think I can live with it. I think the piece will blend decently due to the pose with other 1/4 pieces. Angel does.

Back