Statue J Scott Campbell Classic Spiderman Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Terrible. definitely try for a replacement. on the plus side you have a very nice hand:monkey3

What do you think about mine?

v3otBIbl.jpg

aAYKF5ml.jpg

7DgmnLIl.jpg

6c0ppFsl.jpg

MSgepY6l.jpg

ZjpB8hgl.jpg

ZJ6nMZPl.jpg

Yikes, Mine is waiting for custom fees at a local Fedex office... I'm anxious to pick it up right after work!

Just got mine in today. Is it supposed to be painted like there's a light source coming from his right (my left?) The right side of the regular portrait has lighter paint and his left eye is almost entirely painted with a light blue tone. Also I think the yellow paper they packed him with gave his shoulders and spider symbol a slight yellow tinge.

His foot isn't completely flush against the wall but it's nowhere near as bad as others and a few black spots here and there. I'll try posting some photos .

Ok well that's good to know. So I suppose since the light source and yellow are intended then I got a pretty decent one. There's some black spots but they're in places that you'd never see unless you picked him up and examined him under a light.

Sent the wifey to go and retrieve mine from our apt office right now since I'm still stuck at work. Sorry about the issues with yours Markko. I think you should follow theses gentleman's advice and ask for a replacement. Seems to be like roulette with this piece for some reason. Here's hoping.

I just opened mine… I'm obviously a huge noob… i can't find his arms and hands…help!? LOL

I did the exact same thing. I was like Wtf? They forgot my arms?!?!?!. If you flip the foam over, you'll see a little square panel taped down. They're underneath.

Thank you so much!!! For the most part he looks amazing. My 3rd statue (MJ and GWEN) but this one just 'pops' out. It's so cool!

Since i'm still so new to this, I can't really spot out the defects other than the fact that his feet doesn't sit flush in the little slot on the bottom. Will try to post pictures later!

What's up guys?! I'm right here, d'ya miss me?

14525932787_de480ab3dc_b.jpg

JSC Spider-Man 1:5 Comiquette 1627/1750 - Sideshow

The trio is now complete. I've received him with no major problems, nothing broken which seems like a miracle considering his long fingers. the paint is good, not perfect but nothing that really jumps at you unless you pout your nose to the statue. I don't know how I feel about the darker shade of red though, I think I prefer the contrast of the more vivid red.
The base and wall are cool and well made, it's especially nice that they sculpted and painted the back as well (seems to be a thing with Spider-Man statue and the back of walls :p).
I like like the pose a lot, the fact that he's only holding on by his 2 feet is original and it showcases his stickiness and strength well. The statue also fits well with the other 2 of the line but I have to admit that if I were to have to chose I'd pick the Kotobukiya one (I don't have the original comiquette).

14525690580_8dc717cf0e_b.jpg

14732226823_bc6731da50_b.jpg

14709195061_d1b377c78f_b.jpg

14525707269_95f8714955_b.jpg

14525713219_a60b7d3b58_b.jpg

14712378335_9674abac7b_b.jpg

14732240343_4f90b7857d_b.jpg

14709200831_04c7e0a0fd_b.jpg

14689382346_33f3545a82_b.jpg

14525704090_be1b4650fd_b.jpg

Congrats Drakul!! I gotta say, your pictures are bloody awesome!! :bow

@Bmutha. I enjoyed your review. I didn't notice the shadow on the base until you mentioned it! Good eye bud!! :clap

Congrats Drakul!! I gotta say, your pictures are bloody awesome!! :bow

@Bmutha. I enjoyed your review. I didn't notice the shadow on the base until you mentioned it! Good eye bud!! :clap

Thanks! Good to get some feedback on those. Usually it's you gave it a score of x? Are you crazy?!? :lol

i got mine today, no major issues. the thing that bothers me the most is the left side of spidey's face (both portraits) are almost black, as well as the area around his belly. is this normal?

i got mine today, no major issues. the thing that bothers me the most is the left side of spidey's face (both portraits) are almost black, as well as the area around his belly. is this normal?

If you can post some pics it might help us know if yours is different from others.

Aargh!! I'm not gonna be home when this gets there. My EX has shipped but its gonna take another week to see it. Was wondering how the replacement parts work... does Sideshow have a limited number of limbs/bodies etc to send, first come first serve? Hope mine comes out as nice as some of these are looking

Back