Statue J Scott Campbell Classic Spiderman Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fixed!!! :lol :lol

Only kidding mate...I'm a lover not a fighter so I say this

ubapajuj.jpg

:1-1: :1-1:

Your the one calling people girls and picking fights m8, so who is the troll??? Hmmmmmmmm
However, yeah you try to Hug me right now and I will sock you in the nose.... Dinner, and candy are required now.....lol

I don't see an issue posting this COM next to the original one. If someone is on the fence and trying to decide which one to purchase, maybe pics would help. Look, we all know this is a 1/5 scale piece. Of course it's going to look small next to the slightly over sized 1/4 original Spidey. It's not like the trolls are going to need pics to come here and bash the 1/5 piece if that's what they want to do. I'm actually curious as to how they look next to each other.

I don't see an issue posting this COM next to the original one. If someone is on the fence and trying to decide which one to purchase, maybe pics would help. Look, we all know this is a 1/5 scale piece. Of course it's going to look small next to the slightly over sized 1/4 original Spidey. It's not like the trolls are going to need pics to come here and bash the 1/5 piece if that's what they want to do. I'm actually curious as to how they look next to each other.

Which is exactly what I was trying to say before certain individuals got their knickers in a twist :slap goodposting filip :hi5:

:lol but you have to admit Spidey...you did get all girly abt the situation of me requesting pics of both the 1/4 scale Com and the Campbell Spiderman statues :exactly:

You show me what part of my statements you think was "girly". Come now RB we both know which one of us looses his **** more often and has be talked out of the fetal position by yours truly...This be YOU

Dawson_Crying.gif

Holy **** a 1/4 scale Dawson Premium Format! Sign me up NOW! Hopefully the EX is a swap out head!

Mine shipped out. Coming to Ireland though so will take some time. I'm hoping less than a week. Now to prepare myself for the tax duties which are ridiculous :(

Back