Statue J Scott Campbell Classic Spiderman Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A little request for those who will be receiving their new Spidey this week, could you please take some pics of it displayed alongside the 1/4 Spidey Comiquette (for those who also have that piece in their collection)....thanks :hi5:

Please don't post those pics.... It will make new Spidey look sooooo small.

It's ok. It's supposed to be 1/5. If this ships and looks 1:4 scale, so many people will be pissed probably. At that point, I will buy one ASAP.

What was the your old spidey? You sold it for this one?

Also, awesome art man! Wow really dig your stuff and website! Great stuff!! I wish I could draw like this! Then I could do all the comic ideas I have swimming around in my head. Haha.
I sold the old com to pay for this and my new x men bowen addiction. :)
I like selling stuff and buying to keep things fresh.
Thanks for checking out my art!!!

A little request for those who will be receiving their new Spidey this week, could you please take some pics of it displayed alongside the 1/4 Spidey Comiquette (for those who also have that piece in their collection)....thanks :hi5:

I gotta say, and it pains me to admit it, I agree with JAWS on this one. Guys have the right to enjoy their pieces without seeing it compared to the original, though that is going to happen, because we all know that the new Spidey will look like the kid brother of the original. It will start stuff up that doesn't nee to be started.

I gotta say, and it pains me to admit it, I agree with JAWS on this one. Guys have the right to enjoy their pieces without seeing it compared to the original, though that is going to happen, because we all know that the new Spidey will look like the kid brother of the original. It will start stuff up that doesn't nee to be started.

I don't get it??? Why would it be spoiling it for others to have both displayed next to each other? They are both great pieces :lecture If your already thinking that its going to be inferior to another Spidey collectible then you don't truly love the piece! Ignore Spidey and Jaws...and post the pics!!!! :yess:

It's ok. It's supposed to be 1/5. If this ships and looks 1:4 scale, so many people will be pissed probably. At that point, I will buy one ASAP.

I don't know too many peeps that would be pissed if this piece ended up being 1/4 scale. Well, maybe just the peeps that passed on it. :lol

Can someone help me out with bbts's pre order system? Both this Spider Man and the Apocalypse PF are sold out on Sideshows site but you can still pre order and get one through bbts? Do they have a few ordered already? Like say 10? So since these have already shipped shouldn't it be saying In Stock on their site any day now? Basically just want to know if I'll get one through pre ordering with them or not. I'm confused. They don't have a phone number to call and ask.

I sold the old com to pay for this and my new x men bowen addiction. :)
I like selling stuff and buying to keep things fresh.
Thanks for checking out my art!!!

Ah I see, very cool man. I'm getting mine today so I'll try and post some pics as soon as I can. Oh nice, I really love Bowen stuff! What do you have?

Absolutely man. Your art is really stellar. I'm so jealous!!! :) Dig your facebook page as well. Awesome stuff man, keep up the great work! Do you work in the comic book industry?

:lol I'm not mate...I've still got the 1/4 Spidey Comiquette and PF Exclusives so not much need for a third one...unless of course it comes in LSF size! :rock

I don't get it??? Why would it be spoiling it for others to have both displayed next to each other? They are both great pieces :lecture If your already thinking that its going to be inferior to another Spidey collectible then you don't truly love the piece! Ignore Spidey and Jaws...and post the pics!!!! :yess:

If you aren't going to get this then why do you NEED to get a comparisson picture. If you have the original Com and you have no interest in this me then WHY ask for the pic??

If you aren't going to get this then why do you NEED to get a comparisson picture. If you have the original Com and you have no interest in this me then WHY ask for the pic??

Right, in that case don't ever display or take pics of the same character in different scales ever again because otherwise Spidey will cry! Get a grip mate! Are you not reading my posts :google or are you just trying to wind people up? I've said already that both the Spidey 1/4 Com and the new 1/5 Campbell Spidey are both great pieces in their own rights...no-one is comparing. The shots are purely for aesthetic reasons to see how great they both look matched up next to each other...and who knows? If I like how they look side by side in the pics, I might actually choose to buy it! Stop being a girl all your life! :lecture

I don't care about side by side pics really. But I know what people will start saying when those shots are posted. OMG!!! The new com is so small...OMG!!!! I don't personally care but I know it's gonna happen. :lol I'm more interested to see him with my hulk com and you guys can bet your sweet asses I'll be posting a few with my hulk on Wednesday.

I don't care about side by side pics really. But I know what people will start saying when those shots are posted. OMG!!! The new com is so small...OMG!!!! I don't personally care but I know it's gonna happen. :lol I'm more interested to see him with my hulk com and you guys can bet your sweet asses I'll be posting a few with my hulk on Wednesday.

Funny thing is, displaying this Spidey with a Hulk will make him look even smaller :lol :lol you cant win :(

I don't care how small this look next to the old one. This looks amazing and that's all i'm interested in. :rock

Can someone help me out with bbts's pre order system? Both this Spider Man and the Apocalypse PF are sold out on Sideshows site but you can still pre order and get one through bbts? Do they have a few ordered already? Like say 10? So since these have already shipped shouldn't it be saying In Stock on their site any day now? Basically just want to know if I'll get one through pre ordering with them or not. I'm confused. They don't have a phone number to call and ask.

Back