Statue J Scott Campbell Classic Spiderman Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny thing is, displaying this Spidey with a Hulk will make him look even smaller :lol :lol you cant win :(

You said you weren't buying him so why you still here? Leave before i report your trolling ass. Be gone, i can still see you. LEAVE!!!!! :mad: :lol

Can someone help me out with bbts's pre order system? Both this Spider Man and the Apocalypse PF are sold out on Sideshows site but you can still pre order and get one through bbts? Do they have a few ordered already? Like say 10? So since these have already shipped shouldn't it be saying In Stock on their site any day now? Basically just want to know if I'll get one through pre ordering with them or not. I'm confused. They don't have a phone number to call and ask.

Yes, BBTS already has a certain number that they have ordered and will have in stock. So if a piece has a 2000 edition size, not all pieces are sold directly to customers by SS. The number that SS still had to sell is sold out but other retailers may have some of their upcoming stock unsold.

Hope that makes sense.

BBTS has been great in any transaction I've done with them so I wouldn't hesitate to use them.

Yes, BBTS already has a certain number that they have ordered and will have in stock. So if a piece has a 2000 edition size, not all pieces are sold directly to customers by SS. The number that SS still had to sell is sold out but other retailers may have some of their upcoming stock unsold.

Hope that makes sense.

BBTS has been great in any transaction I've done with them so I wouldn't hesitate to use them.

Thanks so much. Yeah I've ordered my Storm, Psylocke, Batman and Hawkeye all from bbts. They are fantastic and perfect boxes everytime. But those were all in stock items so I didn't know. Are you sure though? Have you ever pre ordered something from them after it had sold out?

Someone please post pics next to the statue of Liberty :rock

83145-63016-spider-man.jpg

Right, in that case don't ever display or take pics of the same character in different scales ever again because otherwise Spidey will cry! Get a grip mate! Are you not reading my posts :google or are you just trying to wind people up? I've said already that both the Spidey 1/4 Com and the new 1/5 Campbell Spidey are both great pieces in their own rights...no-one is comparing. The shots are purely for aesthetic reasons to see how great they both look matched up next to each other...and who knows? If I like how they look side by side in the pics, I might actually choose to buy it! Stop being a girl all your life! :lecture

Firstly, who pissed in your cornflakes this morning Andy? If you want to tee up on me I am more than happy to square off, but I don't see how that gets us anywhere. I respect you m8, but you keep coming at me and calling me a Nancy and well I can roll with the best of them. You looking for a tussle or something m8??

Secondly....well..

I don't care about side by side pics really. But I know what people will start saying when those shots are posted. OMG!!! The new com is so small...OMG!!!! I don't personally care but I know it's gonna happen. :lol I'm more interested to see him with my hulk com and you guys can bet your sweet asses I'll be posting a few with my hulk on Wednesday.

Yeah that is basically my thing as well. I got no problem with this Com being put next to true 1/4 scale or any 1/5 I think it will look great, but I don't see a reason to compare it to the oversized Original Com which looks big even when put up against the Hulk Maq or Batman PF. The thing is I can't help but think that all it will do is cause the "this is better... this is small... Old Com is to expensive... Old Com is such a GRAIL... your settling" arguments. So why kick the hornets nest.

Andy just ask someone to PM the pics to you.

It's ok. It's supposed to be 1/5. If this ships and looks 1:4 scale, so many people will be pissed probably. At that point, I will buy one ASAP.

Its 1/5 scale you numpty! Of course it will be smaller, stop having a nose bleed and chill!! :slap Ignore Jaws and post pics!!! :lecture

I gotta say, and it pains me to admit it, I agree with JAWS on this one. Guys have the right to enjoy their pieces without seeing it compared to the original, though that is going to happen, because we all know that the new Spidey will look like the kid brother of the original. It will start stuff up that doesn't nee to be started.

I don't get it??? Why would it be spoiling it for others to have both displayed next to each other? They are both great pieces :lecture If your already thinking that its going to be inferior to another Spidey collectible then you don't truly love the piece! Ignore Spidey and Jaws...and post the pics!!!! :yess:

Firstly, who pissed in your cornflakes this morning Andy? If you want to tee up on me I am more than happy to square off, but I don't see how that gets us anywhere. I respect you m8, but you keep coming at me and calling me a Nancy and well I can roll with the best of them. You looking for a tussle or something m8??

Secondly....well..

Yeah that is basically my thing as well. I got no problem with this Com being put next to true 1/4 scale or any 1/5 I think it will look great, but I don't see a reason to compare it to the oversized Original Com which looks big even when put up against the Hulk Maq or Batman PF. The thing is I can't help but think that all it will do is cause the "this is better... this is small... Old Com is to expensive... Old Com is such a GRAIL... your settling" arguments. So why kick the hornets nest.

Andy just ask someone to PM the pics to you.

I was joking but the joke came from truth...

Yes I know it's 1/5 scale but like Spidey said comparing him to a larger then 1/4 scale spider-man Comiquette is going to cause unfair comparisons.

I get the size difference will be major and why it will be like that.. Others might not and then we have to go on explaing how the new is 1/5 scale and the old is larger then 1/4 and so on. :)

But I really don't care.... Post any pics you want... I will look at them all with my overly judgmental eyes :)

Firstly, who pissed in your cornflakes this morning Andy? If you want to tee up on me I am more than happy to square off, but I don't see how that gets us anywhere. I respect you m8, but you keep coming at me and calling me a Nancy and well I can troll with the best of them. You looking for a tussle or something m8??

Fixed!!! :lol :lol

Only kidding mate...I'm a lover not a fighter so I say this

ubapajuj.jpg

:1-1: :1-1:

Back