Statue J Scott Campbell Classic Spiderman Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it will. I also think this spiderman is going to be ridiculous. I'm feeling some perfect paint on this Spidey as well. Gwen and MJ were stunning. Can't see this not matching that quality

Got my notice yesterday that my regular version will ship on the 22nd...hoping my wish list was going to convert

I think it will. I also think this spiderman is going to be ridiculous. I'm feeling some perfect paint on this Spidey as well. Gwen and MJ were stunning. Can't see this not matching that quality

Let's hope so. It looks great in pics, and I'm digging Steve Schumacher's sculpts.

If the paint apps are as good as MJ and Gwen... This place will explode... If those damn fingers are easily brocken in transit this place will go nuclear

Has there been any tease sketch on the Campbell Black Cat yet?

Not really, but according to Campbell it is similar to this print

tumblr_m7393hFO8S1rq7hcqo1_500.jpg

1. I can't see the value of the Reg rising enough to get your money back while covering postage and fees.
2. The Ex convinced me I needed this. Adds so much more to the display potential even if it's not used all the time.
3. Jumping on the Ex WL this late, with the Reg also sold on WL, has gotta be a pointless move.
No harm in trying but don't hold your breath.

Shipping tomorrow... :yess:

Postage and fees are low on this. I'm $50 to Australia. Tell the wait list scenario to the guy that cleared his Wolf wait list last month and there are over a thousand of these.

Postage and fees are low on this. I'm $50 to Australia. Tell the wait list scenario to the guy that cleared his Wolf wait list last month and there are over a thousand of these.
I mean if you sell it you gotta post it.
The guys Wolf was a very rare conversion. One for God knows how many jumped on WL when he sold out, unexpectedly.

I mean if you sell it you gotta post it.
The guys Wolf was a very rare conversion. One for God knows how many jumped on WL when he sold out, unexpectedly.

Sure, but I guess my question would be - Why not?

If the waitlist is open , jump on. They usually only leave the waitlist open because they cover their bases. Nothing to lose.

For me the EX aint all that flash unless you've got the lady's.

Nothing to lose by getting on the list. I'd join a list if i wanted something and it was still open. :)

I can't wait to see the first pics and video to see if this came out as good as MJ & Gwen did.

Sure, but I guess my question would be - Why not?

If the waitlist is open , jump on. They usually only leave the waitlist open because they cover their bases. Nothing to lose.

For me the EX aint all that flash unless you've got the lady's.

Nothing to lose by getting on the list. I'd join a list if i wanted something and it was still open. :)
Ermmm...Yeah! I agree...
No harm in trying but don't hold your breath.

Back