Statue J Scott Campbell Classic Spiderman Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well someone's EX wait list will convert...I cancelled my order yesterday. My collection has changed directions a bit and while this statue is very nice, it just won't fit. Congrats to someone out there!

My direction for my collection seems to be constantly changing lol. Luckily these statues hold enough value that we don't lose too much money.
As a word of advice to new collectors: stay away from buying older pieces at higher prices. Much cheaper to stick to new po's. Easier to sell down the road and cheaper up front.

Well someone's EX wait list will convert...I cancelled my order yesterday. My collection has changed directions a bit and while this statue is very nice, it just won't fit. Congrats to someone out there!

You should have offered it up for sale! Someone would have bought it and you would have kept the reward points.

Cheaper to cancel. I got my nrd back. Would have mentioned it was for sale here but I'm not a premo member.

I live in Cali and most of the time they ship it the same day it's charged. Takes a day to arrive so if everything is good, I'll have him on Friday.

Got my notice as well

200_s.gif

Was it confirmed or are you asking if it will be?

I should have been more clear.

It has converted.

Now i have 2 orders, normal and exclusive.

I would like to transfer the normal deposit to the exclusive.

I just noticed that they did it today but for the last 2 weeks i didn't even get a reply.

At least give me an email saying they've done it. $60 deposit done.

Glad you got it sorted. Live Chat is always a better option for a quick responce.

And I apologise, I assumed you were pestering them for a conversion.

Live chats the way to go. I only email when I have an issue with the statue.

I should have been more clear.

It has converted.

Now i have 2 orders, normal and exclusive.

I would like to transfer the normal deposit to the exclusive.

I just noticed that they did it today but for the last 2 weeks i didn't even get a reply.

At least give me an email saying they've done it. $60 deposit done.

I called in to do the same thing for my Cap PF conversion, plus all the flex pays. Did it over the phone and they instantly updated it!

Yeh I checked livechat constantly at many times different interval of hours for a week and they weren't open I also cant call from Australia..

Not realizing that the EX was also available for waitlist, so I ought for the REG version. Today, I had my REG converted from waitlist to available to buy.

What are the changes that I can get the EX if I were to cancel my REG now and put myself on the waitlist for the EX? I'm afraid that I might lose the opportunity to get either one.

As well, the REG will be charged tomorrow, so I have only today to make the decision.

Not realizing that the EX was also available for waitlist, so I ought for the REG version. Today, I had my REG converted from waitlist to available to buy.

What are the changes that I can get the EX if I were to cancel my REG now and put myself on the waitlist for the EX? I'm afraid that I might lose the opportunity to get either one.

As well, the REG will be charged tomorrow, so I have only today to make the decision.

stick with the regular

Do you really need the EX COH? Unless you have Gwen or MJ along with Spidey, I don't see the need for a Spidey with his mask half pulled up and smirking. IMO, he'll look stupid if you line him up with other Marvel heroes or villains and display the EX portrait. It ONLY works with Gwen, MJ, or the eventual Black Cat added to the mix. The EX will always be more valuable in the aftermarket. However, if you don't care about aftermarket value or don't have either Gwen, MJ, or Black Cat on display with him, you'll be just fine with a REG.

Back