Statue J Scott Campbell Classic Spiderman Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was in the same boat. For YEARS I had a HUGE hole in my collection because I couldn't find a single Spidey statue I liked by ANY company. When the original Com was released I knew right away that I was adding that piece to my collection. A few years later, the Koto Spidey unleashed statue was released and I was blown away with just how awesome that piece looked.

In the same boat as well.
Missed the boat on the Koto Spidey but eagerly awaiting this one.
Payment still schedules for the 10th.
Cant wait.

Hey! A scale discussion...what a refreshing new topic!

If you like it, get it...regardless of the size and how it may or may not look next to something a different size. If it looks out of place next to 1/4 scale Batman, move it somewhere else.

I have a lot of 1/4 pieces but I also have plenty of 1/5 pieces. I've never had anyone ever say that they looked weird being in the same room. Appreciate the piece for what it is.

Some made a point and I responded to it. This is a discussion board after all so that is kind of the whole point. I know a lot of guys love this, and don't care about the scale, and hey more power to them. I really do think this is going to be a beautiful piece that will fill a massive hole in many a collection. Heck I think that it will satisfy some of the 1/4 crowd if displayed properly, or it will until another great 1/4 comes out. However, there will be those that simply can't get passed the scale even though they ordered it hoping they could. In the end the scale conversation is as relevant as any other.

I was in the same boat. For YEARS I had a HUGE hole in my collection because I couldn't find a single Spidey statue I liked by ANY company. When the original Com was released I knew right away that I was adding that piece to my collection. A few years later, the Koto Spidey unleashed statue was released and I was blown away with just how awesome that piece looked. I then had my 1/6 scale Spidey which I mixed in with my Bowen collection. I'm done. No need fro any other Spidey pieces (I also have SSC's BiB Spidey as well).

I hope the new COM turns out great for you. There's nothing like adding that piece you are totally satisfied with and knowing you'll never need another statue of that character. You just know that piece is special when it makes you feel that way.

I have the Original and if there was ONE more Spidey I would buy if I could find it it would be the BIB. Personally those two are my personal favorite 1/4 scale representations of the webhead. Now if I had unlimited funds I would be adding THIS Com and the Koto Spidey. Both are AMAZING in their own right.

Personally I'm glad these are 1/5, 1/4 scale woulda probably fetched around $400 on each of these- like Red Sonja... I'm glad I'm able to afford the whole collection, I prob woulda had to pick and choose and that's noooo fun

Personally I'm glad these are 1/5, 1/4 scale woulda probably fetched around $400 on each of these- like Red Sonja... I'm glad I'm able to afford the whole collection, I prob woulda had to pick and choose and that's noooo fun

This collection is AMAZING!!! I have been battling the urge to get all of them.

This collection is AMAZING!!! I have been battling the urge to get all of them.

Yeah. I love reading Spidey. I'm waiting for my dream Spidey 1/4 scale. (Mostly because I need to limit my spending).

But if I'm honest, I will be pretty disappointed if this ends up looking good with a group of PFs.

Got shipping email. Nice. Too bad the shipping box is 1/5 scale and not 1/4. Ugh this sucks!!:gah:

I have the Original and if there was ONE more Spidey I would buy if I could find it it would be the BIB. Personally those two are my personal favorite 1/4 scale representations of the webhead. Now if I had unlimited funds I would be adding THIS Com and the Koto Spidey. Both are AMAZING in their own right.

Yeah bro, that BiB Spidey is ridiculously sweet. What a great statue. I'm struggling to hold on to it because I have quite a few pieces on PO and space is becoming a HUGE premium at the crib. I do NOT want to let it go but the ax just may have to fall on my piece. I even got it signed by Stan Lee so it makes a nice set with my Spidey COM (which I also have signed by Stan).

You're also right about the Koto Spidey and the new COM. My Koto Spidey is not leaving my collection. It's the most dynamic Spidey statue I have ever seen. This new COM looks great but I just can't justify another Spidey statue with so much on PO and SDCC still on the horizon. I have to say I'm REALLY picky about my Spidey statues. Only a rare few impress me. If I didn't have the original COM, I'd certainly be all over the JSC piece. It is an impressive piece.

Easy, mine converted after 2 days. I wouldn't be surprised if this was another "shake and bake" by sideshow , I find it hard to believe they sold that many of these without anyone laying a finger on it. Also local retailers still seem to have some, at least in Australia anyway.

Damn, I had no idea you were one of the WL converts. :lol It's all good though. it's a fantastic Spidey statue and it's gonna look great in your collection. Congrats!

Yeah bro, that BiB Spidey is ridiculously sweet. What a great statue. I'm struggling to hold on to it because I have quite a few pieces on PO and space is becoming a HUGE premium at the crib. I do NOT want to let it go but the ax just may have to fall on my piece. I even got it signed by Stan Lee so it makes a nice set with my Spidey COM (which I also have signed by Stan).

You're also right about the Koto Spidey and the new COM. My Koto Spidey is not leaving my collection. It's the most dynamic Spidey statue I have ever seen. This new COM looks great but I just can't justify another Spidey statue with so much on PO and SDCC still on the horizon. I have to say I'm REALLY picky about my Spidey statues. Only a rare few impress me. If I didn't have the original COM, I'd certainly be all over the JSC piece. It is an impressive piece.

I wish I could afford the BIB right now it would be a no brainer. I actually hope to take a shot at sculpting my own 1/4 Spidey eventually, but i just have to figure out the pose and the basic design. I would love to see the Koto in 1/4, but I don't think I could pull it off without it tipping over...lol.

Notice boyeee!

Nice m8 I am sure it will rock

Back