I've just broken my EX Sentinel #1!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a Bowen Colossus I repainted for a buddy of mine, I didn't touch the costume, I just redid the body area. this is an after and before pic.
195772636.jpg

That's an incredible job Ick, it really is....I'll try and get some pics up tonight, there's one tiny chip at the top of the front of one of his boots, each leg sadly has scratches on the back and of course the ankle itself, the trouble is the wire for the power to run through is not only keeping the foot attached but it's also pushing it away from the ankle, so some really strong adhesive would be needed as well as a lot of pressure :banghead

Bodie, isn't there a need for you to be a dick somewhere else?

Alph I would send it out to a customizer to have it fixed it should not cost to to much and while your at it change colossus to chrome hell mine as well give cyclops his classic costume colors too Make it a one of a kind!!! that's what I would do make it your own!!!!

Sorry bro,

But why did you have a statue so close to your bed. One would probably be safe around mine though with all the wild sex im not having:D

why the heck is your statue doing so close to your bed?? that really sucks tho...

No kidding... becoming lame now. Very lame. Anyway, I hope your problem gets resolved quickly.

Back