Its time for the next Joe!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pass??? Grunt started it all.

1.jpg

Sad how, SE aside, the '82s get no love. Kinda wish Sideshow'd started the line like Hasbro now. :(

Two joes in one day and a crap ton this year. Maybe this puts to bed a lot of the dumb talk that SS isn't into the Joe line. :lol

Grunt's a bit generic for me, but the orange might make him look cooler than the original figure.

See, but that's the appeal of Grunt to me. He's the everyman in the unit, the backbone of the Joe forces. No specialized skill, but no better soldier under your command.

Sad how, SE aside, the '82s get no love. Kinda wish Sideshow'd started the line like Hasbro now. :(

Snakes Eyes, Stalker, Rock N Roll, and I'm sure Scarlett will follow by next year. I'd like to see Grunt and Breaker (would like to see some support guys like Breaker, Doc, Mainframe and even Trip Wire) and the '82 line will be well represented.

See, but that's the appeal of Grunt to me. He's the everyman in the unit, the backbone of the Joe forces. No specialized skill, but no better soldier under your command.

Beg to differ. When the ____ hits the fan you want your SAW gunner. And it takes a very skilled man to make an entire attacking element hunker down so you can flank them.

Snakes Eyes, Stalker, Rock N Roll, and I'm sure Scarlett will follow by next year. I'd like to see Grunt and Breaker (would like to see some support guys like Breaker, Doc, Mainframe and even Trip Wire) and the '82 line will be well represented.

When they do Flash, Grunt, Short Fuse and Zap, I'll consider it well represented. :lecture:lecture:lecture

Beg to differ. When the ____ hits the fan you want your SAW gunner. And it takes a very skilled man to make an entire attacking element hunker down so you can flank them.

But Grunt just straight infantry, not the SAW gunner.

When they do Flash, Grunt, Short Fuse and Zap, I'll consider it well represented. :lecture:lecture:lecture

Grunt, yes, but the others, I'm not sure. Maybe Short Fuse, as a mortar man would be nice, but Zap may be replaced by the better known Bazooka. Even though Bazooka didn't have a bazooka!

So what figures did we get to PO in 2011?

Cobra Viper
Stalker
Hawk
Cobra Ninja Viper
Rock N Roll
Zartan

Plus we received Dusty and will get Cobra Desert Sniper shipped soon.

Wonder who else we get to PO before the year's over?

Oh, I thought you were talking about R&R. Reread it. Sorry. :lol

No worries, bud!

Wonder what kind of firepower Roadblock will be bringing as the HEAVY machine gunner!

P.S. I was also going to say "Go forth and Nam the unbelievers, Nam"...but I see that you already did. :lol

So now I'm greedy... It's still a Lil under a week till sdcc and we already have the two joes we were anticipating... Now who do we get next? I'm hoping for a Scarlett but destro and roadblock reveal would be epic!

So now I'm greedy... It's still a Lil under a week till sdcc and we already have the two joes we were anticipating... Now who do we get next? I'm hoping for a Scarlett but destro and roadblock reveal would be epic!

Think we're a year early for that...we MIGHT get a glimpse of the Roadblock vs. Cobra Troopers dio, since they showed conceptual artwork last SDCC, and maybe...just maybe...the Baroness PF. Sideshow is sure to be holding their heavy hitters for the SDCC days themselves, though I'm not sure if the Baroness PF qualifies as a heavy hitter.

Stop and smell the roses once in a while. They'll even hide the whiff of ass in that post. :wink1: :lol

Sideshow is obviously willing to push pretty far with this line, who thinks we might see some B.A.T. figures?

After seeing the SW battle driods I think we might actually see some B.A.T.s.

Think we're a year early for that...we MIGHT get a glimpse of the Roadblock vs. Cobra Troopers dio, since they showed conceptual artwork last SDCC, and maybe...just maybe...the Baroness PF. Sideshow is sure to be holding their heavy hitters for the SDCC days themselves, though I'm not sure if the Baroness PF qualifies as a heavy hitter.

Baroness is a heavy hitter for me, can't wait! :yess:

Sideshow is obviously willing to push pretty far with this line, who thinks we might see some B.A.T. figures?

After seeing the SW battle driods I think we might actually see some B.A.T.s.

:clap
Would love B.A.T. I'd have to get 2 because there will be so many display options with different switch out arms.

Back