Its time for the next Joe!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would like it to be Mutt, but then we would have to buy a stupid environment to get Junkyard.

So true, I bought the waypoint for Timber, I am very against buying another wall that will just sit in the box, so I won't get the desert environment...unless I see it for REAL cheap, like I have seen waypoint.

Yea but Timber and Sandstorm are not integral to the character like Mutt and Junkyard are. Polly to Shipwreck as well.

looks like a orange padded vest and thats what flash has

That's the only thing I think of. Hope it is. then we can dye the green uniform a bit darker and have Grand Slam!!!

That's a great guess. My only argument is that all the Joe figures made so far were of characters featured heavily in the comic (Snake Eyes, Stalker, Duke and Flint) or the cartoon (Duke, Flint, Dusty and Beachhead. Snake Eyes was not featured as heavily).

So true, I bought the waypoint for Timber, I am very against buying another wall that will just sit in the box, so I won't get the desert environment...unless I see it for REAL cheap, like I have seen waypoint.

Unless they made a larger, more useful environment like the old Checkpoint Alpha play set.

Last edited:
Yea but Timber and Sandstorm are not integral to the character like Mutt and Junkyard are. Polly to Shipwreck as well.

Timber more than Sandstorm, I grew up knowing Snake Eyes had Timber...

Sandstorm was a silly add on to the Desert environment, not enough for me to commit to buying it..

I would probably get an environment if it included Junkyard, that's like Firefly without camo pattern or Stormshadow without nunchucks....glad I didn't miss out on the exc :yess:

That's a great guess. My only argument is that all teh Joe figures made so far were of characters featured heavily in the comic (Snake Eyes, Stalker, Duke and Flint) or the cartoon (Duke, Flint, Dusty and Beachhead. Snake Eyes was not featured as heavily).

Unless they made a larger, more useful environment like the old Checkpoint Alpha play set.

If they started making environments like the toys, then I am all in, but lately with the exception of the arashikage environment, they have been pretty boring.

Would love a battle bunker!

is it resin? plastic? cardboard?

I got a thousand other things on my to do list, might as well stack that on there too...

is it resin? plastic? cardboard?

I got a thousand other things on my to do list, might as well stack that on there too...

If I remember correctly, I think it was a mix of stuff. There was cardboard as the temp medium along with either plaster or resin or at-least some type of air dry poxie sculpt that he was applying to it.

If it is Scarlett, I will be very impressed with SS

My guess is that it will be some random viper along with Zartan

If it is Scarlett, I will be very impressed with SS

My guess is that it will be some random viper along with Zartan
--

Scarlett would obviously be the first female JOE, but . . . IF . . . Scarlett is previewed . . . then The Baroness should not be too far behind . . . which then leads to Destro.

It doesnt look like Flash....but if it is Rock N Roll (hoping it is) What could make it possibly even be him? He doesnt wear any kind of red webbing at all.....I was looking over my joes and saw that scarlet has the red webbing,but she used a Bow (not weapon with a scope) two other Joes that had the red webbing by their shoulders are Lowlight (who uses a rifle with Scope) and Mutt..who has red padded shoulders and a green shirt.Mutt would be awesome!

The buttstock of the gun in the sneak peek looks like an FN LMG, hence my guess, with the color scheme of R&R. It's not a 50cal so it can't be RB. Unless Scarlett's taken to hauling around light machine guns, it's not her.

The buttstock of the gun in the sneak peek looks like an FN LMG, hence my guess, with the color scheme of R&R. It's not a 50cal so it can't be RB. Unless Scarlett's taken to hauling around light machine guns, it's not her.

Machine Gunner Rock N Roll would be sweet! but that Red web patch with some green has us all wondering.

Back