Its time for the next Joe!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Snow job would be perfect around this time...rumored to be a soon reveal,but at the pace were going now...Major Bludd and Baroness might be the only 2 releases for 2013 (Maybe plus SDCC figure)

We'll probably see Destro and Scarlet in July for 2014 release

2 a year!

another license that will interfere work with the Joe line..

As far as statues go, they'll just shift focus from LOTR to Hobbit so those resources aren't lost. They already believe that there's zero interest in 1:6 from LOTR fans so there aren't any worries there and even if there were, they'd have to overcome bailing on the Fellowship in every format causing little belief in collectors to expect Bilbo and all the dwarves. Plus, I doubt Sideshow would get people to fork over $150+ for 5" Dwarf and 4" Hobbit figures.

As far as statues go, they'll just shift focus from LOTR to Hobbit so those resources aren't lost. They already believe that there's zero interest in 1:6 from LOTR fans so there aren't any worries there and even if there were, they'd have to overcome bailing on the Fellowship in every format causing little belief in collectors to expect Bilbo and all the dwarves. Plus, I doubt Sideshow would get people to fork over $150+ for 5" Dwarf and 4" Hobbit figures.

I would buy two of each.

Sideshow needs to kick on all three of the big franchises...like...now.

Yeah, I'm up for a tease. Something. Anything. Previews at Con were great, but what have you done for me lately Sideshow :tap

I hope the desert Cobras didn't kill the chance of a Stinger Driver. I'd still like one more Babysitter before the Joe line goes to Mordor.

32142104.jpg

I this line dies. It will be the end of me buying from Sideshow. I have given up every other line I was collecting in order to meet the price hikes. Bought the variant figures. Pre-ordered every exclusive since storm shadow. Suffered though the long waiting periods. all to find myself still with no Snow Job, Destro, Scrap Iron, or Gung Ho.

If this line dies, I am done with SideShow.

Yeah,if Sideshow ever decides to quit making these,they likely won't be getting anymore business from me...

but I still believe were in for some more figures,but how long it will take? that's the question

Back