Its time for the next Joe!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Duke is a pansy

I want a REAL leader:

gi_joe_flint-magnet.jpg

Did someone ask for a real leader?

Hawk86MOSC2a.jpg
:cool:

I still think Duke should be next but I'd take Hawk v2 in a heartbeat. Then hit us with a Cobra Soldier. That would allow for Cobra Commander and a legion of troops to really give the line a strong foundation going forward.

Duke and Cobra Soldiers aren't necessarily my favorite characters but I think it makes most sense to release them in that order.

Duke or Flint would be sweet, I imagine it will be the troopers next, probably announced by spooktacular

I want Duke!!! But we won't get an unmasked joe or Cobra for a very long time. If the unmasked heros look off.. it will break this line.

I think we'll get...

Cobra Trooper, Storm Shadow, Beach Head, Firefly all before we get an unmasked Joe/Cobra.

these G.I.Joe figures should be coming out as fast as the 12" Starwars figures, because this line is moving way too slow! and its starting to remind me of the 12" LOTR line (2 years apart before each release)

Im not a fan of the 1 per quarter release, could kill interest in the line. I think some of the cancellations have more to do with the economy then anything else, 130$ per fig is steep.

Im not a fan of the 1 per quarter release, could kill interest in the line. I think some of the cancellations have more to do with the economy then anything else, 130$ per fig is steep.

Economy or not nothing should ever be cancelled before the "Shipping Soon" notices go out (unless of course you just decide you don't want it anymore.) A lot can happen between now and Q1 and Q2 of next year. SE could potentially ship in March with CC arriving in June.

Economy or not nothing should ever be cancelled before the "Shipping Soon" notices go out (unless of course you just decide you don't want it anymore.) A lot can happen between now and Q1 and Q2 of next year. SE could potentially ship in March with CC arriving in June.

at that shipping rate...the line will be forgotten :(...if its gonna take long for every character, I dont see this line lasting past 6 characters....a total shame

Yeah, 4 figures a year would be pretty lame and the line would lose buzz pretty rapidly. I simply do not understand why Sideshow doesn't get this.

At least there won't be a crappy movie to kill the momentum like the Indy line did....oh wait. :(

4 a year isn't that bad if its the 3rd year, but for the first 2 years I think 6 is better.

4 a year isn't that bad if its the 3rd year, but for the first 2 years I think 6 is better.

well i'd love 6 a year but i can't spend $780 a year on joes. if they do a variety of figures from the line i'd be okay with missing some here or there but if they put out 6 core figures in one year and i have to pass on 3 then i'd fall into the group of why bother buying any.

i might be in the minority but one a quater fits my budget much better and it may allow me to get a star wars or lotr figure every once in a while too.

i might be in the minority but one a quater fits my budget much better

Fits my budget better too. I am happy with the 1 per quarter, as it allows me to continue with the other lines I collect. Six or eight per year would be a strain for me, although I'm hoping to get at least three Cobra Troopers to back up my Cobra Commander. Hoping for a three pack, like the Endor Troops, and also hoping for some less expensive figures from time to time since SS said from $80 up...

:D

Back