It's a GUNDAM!!! - all things gundam

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anybody know someone who does commission builds? I don't do gundam models anymore and I really, really, want a nicely done RG wing zero custom. That's one of my favorite suits and the RG looks amazing! I had a guy, but his work was a little sloppy and didn't really do it for me.

Man hope they make the cast oif wing, def zechs!

Yeah friend, without doubt Figuarts of the Gundam Wing characters would be a dream come true :pray::

gundamwingherocollection.jpg

Another photoreview of RD God Gundam at Shishioh:

bnr-5.jpg

7-2.jpg

SHF Master Asia with RD God Gundam, Master Gundam & Fuunsaiki:

r002.jpg

RD Shinning Gundam and TWS Exclusives V Dash Gundam & God Gundam Option Parts Sets:

r001.jpg

r089.jpg

r093.jpg

Source: TAG Hobby.

I'm to serve friend :)

Better images of RD V Dash Gundam, Shinning Gundam, Master Gundam & Fuunsaiki:

18.jpg

16.jpg

23.jpg

SHF Master Asia:

24.jpg

Source: amiblo.

Can't wait for Master Gundam! Loved G-Gundam and Master Gundam is definitely one of my favorite Gundam designs ever (mostly cause it's "different" from the standard Gundam looks).

If they're doing a Master Asia Figuarts figure...does this mean Domon Kasshu re-issue is to follow?

Still crossing my fingers and hoping we'll get a Robot Spirits Deathscythe Hell Custom from Endless Waltz this year!!!!

tumblr_m6b3exLtn41rxeg6oo1_1280.jpg

Epic pics Kuzeh!!!

They released Domon in 2008 so yeah, I would say a re-release only makes sense with all the G-Gundam stuff coming out recently! Bandai would be stupid not to re-release him!

Back