Is this worth anything??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Degeneration-X

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi,

A few years ago I received a replacement 'Exclusive Lampost & Spidey' from Sideshow. I wasnt expecting to receive this as I dont actually own the diorama. Anyways ive always kept it.

Ive never inspected it fully so I dont know if there is any damage but from what I can see it looks pretty pristine :naughty

Ive seen there is a person on ebay selling the hand of spiderman for $99 so im guessing having the whole replacement including a perfect hand, means its worth something

Does anyone have any idea of what its worth approximately?

The last I can recall for a Spidey on Pole went for about $150ish on ebay. That was probably 6 months ago.

The last I can recall for a Spidey on Pole went for about $150ish on ebay. That was probably 6 months ago.

No you are wrong TOE :duh

Dont listen to TOE, he drinks alot, its a shame really. Nice enough guy, just has lots of demons, ya know.

Its actually worth nothing at all, sadly, but being the nice guy that I am I will take it off your hands, I will even pay you for shipping.

Go ahead and PM me so we can work something out :)

Hmm... it would have been nicer to contact sideshow and tell them about there mistake... but that's just me talking here...:angelsmil

I'm sorry. I though this Spidey on Pole:

mag-flag-spidey-full.jpg

You meant the Sideshow one from the diorama? ..in that case, King Darkness is correct. It is worth nothing :)

:lol - nice offer - but fortunately for me im not that dumb

Well actually im a little dumb - ive cancelled doom ex, captain america ex, hulk :monkey4 - some big regrets there!!

Hi,

A few years ago I received a replacement 'Exclusive Lampost & Spidey' from Sideshow. I wasnt expecting to receive this as I dont actually own the diorama. Anyways ive always kept it.

Ive never inspected it fully so I dont know if there is any damage but from what I can see it looks pretty pristine :naughty

Ive seen there is a person on ebay selling the hand of spiderman for $99 so im guessing having the whole replacement including a perfect hand, means its worth something

Someone's selling Spidey's hand? these really are hard times... :rolleyes:

Well if it's the pole I think it is, it should fetch u a fair price... just be flexible and make sure to include reasonable international shipping rates.

Hi,

that would be me. :naughty

and pm sent.

Back