Is this the real original Tony Stark head for the Mark VII or a ripoff?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mugatu

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hot Toys 1 6 Scale The Avengers Iron Man Mark VII Head Sculpt Neck Wrap | eBay

$_57.JPG

Trying to complete my Mark VII set and don't want a knockoff.

I did, but I feel like if he gets back to me he will tell me what I want to hear..especially since it's coming from Hong Kong.

k four things off the hop

1. it looks legite

2. theres red staining on the inner ball joint, this head was applied and removed multiple times

3. theres a neck wrap (re casters dont usually include odd accessories with their wares. though that neck wrap is readily available)

4. the price, most HTs recasts are $25-$30, for a recaster trying to get $70 for such a crappy unpopular head to begin with is just stupid

my conclusion is its legit

That's what I'm leaning towards. Just have to think if it's worth coughing up $70 to get it...

yeah cause its not like where all these collectibles are made and brought to market... :lol

Exactly, also the main hub for KO's. Very common for workers to take molds and defects and sell to KO companies. Check out Datong figures, a full on company that specifically sells KO's of DBZ Figuart Figures, they look and feel great, few noticeable differences in quality but overall you can get nearly the same figure for a third the price.

Exactly, also the main hub for KO's. Very common for workers to take molds and defects and sell to KO companies. Check out Datong figures, a full on company that specifically sells KO's of DBZ Figuart Figures, they look and feel great, few noticeable differences in quality but overall you can get nearly the same figure for a third the price.

I know, but you said anything coming from there was a KO or you treated it as such, Ive bought tons of legit items from there, not like I dont know what a KO is

Back