Is this a good trade?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if your the one getting Lurtz, then yea. Lurtz defn is the better bang for your buck out of the 2, and once the Neca P1 comes out and the classic HT Pred comes out, that P1 wont be goin any higher than what it already goes for.

if your the one getting Lurtz, then yea. Lurtz defn is the better bang for your buck out of the 2, and once the Neca P1 comes out and the classic HT Pred comes out, that P1 wont be goin any higher than what it already goes for.

EXACTLY RIGHT!

LURTZ!!!! Would definately be a good trade for you in the end. Once The Hobbit hits I see the Lurtz being wanted by many. Go for it.

A brand new Sideshow Lurtz (LOTR) premium format for a brand new Hot Toys Classic Predator (1987) 1/6th scale. Thanks :)

are u getting the Lurtz or the Pred?

If you are getting Kurtz, it is a great trade.

If you are getting the Pred, ehhhh..... because I really think HT will re-release a Pred 1 in the future (battle damaged or re-do)

I'm not a PF collector but a HT collector so IMHO, it's a no deal!

So am i:dunno ..but i can still see the guy is making the right decision here.

It's kind of funny that your only siding with the p1 just because "you" collect 1/6, this guy obviously collects both so your opinion really is not helping when it's really your "fanboy" that's speaking.

Last edited:
Yeah I'd go with Lurtz definitely, I'm mainly a 1/6 collector but I've got a feeling HT will make a P1 again down the line. Also I think Lurtz is the most sought after LOTR PF with a rising price. I'd make the trade now before your buddy see's this thread.

So am i:dunno ..but i can still see the guy is making the right decision here.

It's kind of funny that your only siding with the p1 just because "you" collect 1/6, this guy obviously collects both so your opinion really is not helping when it's really your "fanboy" that's speaking.

Good point, I don't collect PF's a all, and I love me some hot toys, but it's clearly a good deal.

I don't have any LOTR statues/figures, I mostly only collect A/P, but I would DEFINITELY get this over HT's P1 for two reasons.

1. The Lurtz is far more impressive. The HT P1 is cool and all, but very inaccurate and is, well, just less appealing.

2. And HT will almost definitely make an updated P1 soon.

I doubt the Neca will have any affect on HT P1.

I doubt the Neca will have any affect on HT P1.

if ppl are just looking to get a good P1 in 1/6 scale to go with the others, then yea; but if a person just wants the best P1 figure available, then at this point, it looks like Neca is the way to go. I'm in the 2nd group, I just want the best P1 figure out there, could care less about the scale, so I will never think twice about getting the HT P1 and paying the crazy price that it goes for now. Well, not crazy price, but not worth it imo and I have payed a lot more for a 1/6 fig than what they go for.

Back