Is this a clue to the HT Joker in Police Uniform?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would guess its a Bruce Wayne, ya know to compete with Medicom.

I hope so. While I have my Andy B. head, which is great, for my custom, I would like an HT one because if they do it right, the hair should make it a totally unique Bale-Wayne head to anything out there. Andy's is more the casual Wayne manor hair style, HT should have more the Wayne Enterprises, formal function look, and hopefully they let this new sculptor that did John Connor do the portrait.

I hope so. While I have my Andy B. head, which is great, for my custom, I would like an HT one because if they do it right, the hair should make it a totally unique Bale-Wayne head to anything out there. Andy's is more the casual Wayne manor hair style, HT should have more the Wayne Enterprises, formal function look, and hopefully they let this new sculptor that did John Connor do the portrait.

Well I could be wrong but it looks evident that Hot Toys only wants to produce what in their minds would be a "guaranteed seller" hense why we will never see a Gordon or Scarecrow.

Just a guess though.

A Wayne is something I may or may not want though, I mean Hot Toys is pre selling a suit similar to Iron Man and having access to a couple True Types I could just but a loose sculpt and be done with it.

Well I also got something pur-reeeeety cool in the mail. Check it out:

imrichbeeyotch.png

:monkey3

LMFAO hahahahha
on topic though, think guys, think, any of those numbers pop up in the movie at any point? interesting tactic by HT, i like to be honest

scarecrow would surely sell better than a wayne!

I'd love to have a scarecrow but imo a Wayne would sell better, only the true fan would want to spend $130+ on a Scarecrow whereas something with both Wayne and Bale likeness would have a more popular turnout.

Just my 2 cents.

The more characters from both films the merrier imo. :peace

The more characters from both films the merrier imo. :peace

Agreed, even if I don't get them, having the options would be nice.

I will say, I'm definitely someone that'd buy Wayne but not Scarecrow. Crane's a cool character in the film, but none of his looks really do anything for me, hell I didn't even buy the $10 Mattel figure. In current economic times and the expanding ammount of films and tv shows I love getting love from these collectible makers, Crane just doesn't have a spot in my lineup at even $70 for a figure, don't like him enough to give up money that could go to something I really care for.

On the flip side, Bale's Wayne/Batman means a lot to me and I'd really love a Wayne with the hair I mentioned on the sculpt, proper Bale face too, and a movie accurrate suit.

I'd rather have Scarecrow. We can make our own Waynes with the headsculpts we have, although I will admit the hair is not his usual playboy style. But Scarecrow would be a new character and would nicely round out the three comic booky villians (Scarecrow, Joker, Two-face).

Of what hasn't been made from Nolan's Batman world so far, I'd buy:

Billionaire Bruce Wayne (meaning the hair I speak of and suit)
LOS Initiation Bruce Wayne
LOS Initiation Ra's Al Ghul
Gotham Attack Ra's Al Ghul (gas mask and sword a must)
LOS Gotham Attack Goon (loved the look of the ninjas fighting Batman)
Commissioner Gordon (Begins or TDK)

Possibly:
Proto Suit Batman - While Taks has the harness, the suit also has the Bat logo on it, I'm sure HT would have it nicely pre-Batman as far as the suit, and the hood would be correct too.

I'd like to see these figures in this order:

Scarecrow with suit and straight jacket included w/ unmasked Dr. Crane head
Gordon in any suit but the swat outfit
Ra's Al Guhl from the Gotham attack
Bruce Wayne in suit

I'd probably take other figures but I think these are the most important characters yet made, and in Bruce's case a variant.

Back