Is this a clue to the HT Joker in Police Uniform?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is what Germaine said in response to me wanting one of these:

"Glad you like it! we just randomly picked 10ppl from our customer list. :) Let's think about it! What's that mean?"

So I'd say you have quite a collectible there! I'm jealous.

I'm trying my best to bum one off of her. Lets see if my mod status gets me anywhere for once :lol

Last edited:
maybe an ultimate joker?

I think that would make a lot of people furious.

Personally I'm still holding out hope that they've worked out the likeness rights with Oldman and Gordon could be coming our way.

It's hard to tell, is that fabric black like a cop uniform, or purple like the Joker's overcoat?
The fabric is black, not purple.

Personally I'm still holding out hope that they've worked out the likeness rights with Oldman and Gordon could be coming our way.
I'm with everyone who wants a TDK Gordon. But AFAIK, Hot Toys will not be making one.

We know it isn't a Gordon, but it is for a new announcement. So I don't think its Joker Cop either...
Hmmm, never thought of it that way. It's hard not to think of Cop Joker. I suppose the words "The Joker" on the sticker nailed me to it.

BTW, congrats on getting one as well. I wonder who else is n the list. I'm thinking of Jeff (Wookster) Parker and Shaun Wong.

Pretty awesome guys, Congrats.

I think I am gonna go ahead and re-acquire all the Hot Toys Joker figures.

I'm still hoping for a Nurse Joker as well.

So, how do we know (or why are we assuming) that this is about a figure other than the police one again?

Back