Is there really a market for this?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6a0105349ca980970c0115709bfd94970b-320wi

Re Monroe, you must admit that men's ideas of the ideal woman changes through history. All you have to do is go to a museum and look at paintings and statues to get an idea.

And I'm definitely not defending anyone who is ignoring a overweight issue. But on the other side of this, are those who think that a woman being skinny is healthy. If she's too skinny, she most definitely isn't. A woman a bit over her weight is in better health than one under. We are meant to be round.

And I know you know this. I do.

But it's hard to read, day after day, you guys fawning over unnatural bodies that can rarely exist without alterations and risky surgery... and then rip this one statue apart.

It hurts.

sad.gif

My initial comment was the bastardizing of a Universal classic icon by utilizing a cheap gimmick. It had nothing at all to do with "fat chicks" or "ghetto booties," or silver-dollar nipples, etc. Hence why I didn't post up pics of the other statues on the site, just the one of the Bride.

Besides, 95% of all sexually active guys have at least one "healthy" girl in their history closet. The other 5%.....

...no weenies.

Back