Is there really a market for this?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But it's hard to read, day after day, you guys fawning over unnatural bodies that can rarely exist without alterations and risky surgery... and then rip this one statue apart.

It hurts.

I agree. And I hope I am not guilty of that. If I ever have been, I sincerely apologize.

And maybe I am somewhat sensitive on the overweight issue. My wife suffered from weight problems for a long time, and just recently achieved her personal goal of regaining control of her life and weight. She has lost over 65 pounds over the past year, and she did it right. Not by starving herself, or following any fad or crash diet. We changed our lifestyle. She isn't (and has no desire or need to be) supermodel thin, but she is now much healthier, and going from a size 18 to a size 4 has definitely increased her inner "sex appeal" (not how I feel about her, but how she feels about herself). Unfortunately, now I have to listen to all the guys drooling over her ;).

Most people dont like things about their body. I used to go to the gym 5 days a week and do weights and cardio for hrs, then go swimming, and do a 10 mile round trip bike ride there and back. I done that for about 5 yrs and was pretty damn fit and muscly. Im 35 now i still ride my bike daily, but ive lost most of my bodybuilding bulk and have a small pot belly, but im trying to get rid of it. I blame chocolate its my nemesis :lol

i am skinny, my girl is skinny too. but she has a sick body (she is built like one of those fitness models, she works out harder than anyone i know)..whenever we go to the beach those big muscle dudes hit on her . but the thing is, she likes me for me. i am not a twig, i can more than carry my own weight, it is just that my metabolism and frame arent built to be massive. I always get a kick out of what she says to these guys when they do hit on her. the bottom line to me is that its nice to be loved for who you are not what you look like. but there is also no reason to buy a statue if it is not pleasing to your eyes.

My question is why is anyone judging someone else for liking this? To each their own and if you don't like it, then don't buy it, but just because someone does like it doesn't mean they're weird or a pervert, etc. Quit judging people and do your own thing! :peace

My question is why is anyone judging someone else for liking this? To each their own and if you don't like it, then don't buy it, but just because someone does like it doesn't mean they're weird or a pervert, etc. Quit judging people and do your own thing! :peace

.... :lecture :lecture :lecture :lecture :lecture !

Well said, you smelling old fart.

I think the mere fact that you are judging these people as being judgmental makes you guys judgmental too and hypocrites to boot. :monkey1

Are you judging me?

mexican-wrestling-9.jpg

I wasn't judging anyone, so quit judging me! ;)

I was only trying to point out that it makes no sense to me to try to say someone isn't fat when they are. If someone prefers hefty women (or men), that's their call, and more power to 'em. :peace

I wasn't judging anyone, so quit judging me! ;)

I was only trying to point out that it makes no sense to me to try to say someone isn't fat when they are. If someone prefers hefty women (or men), that's their call, and more power to 'em. :peace

I wasn't specifically referring to you RD, but the reason this thread even existed...

Back