Is there any hope for a SS Boba Fett; is Medicom's version the ONE?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MEDICOM SUCKS! SIDESHOW FOR LIFE, YO!

Did I do it right?

Anyway, I'd own a Medi Fett if they were so stupidly priced. Maybe RotJ Fett will drive down the price of the first one... I can dream, can't I?

Like you said with medi's new bodies, i'll believe it when i see it.(more than 1 body)

Don't mind Nam he just can't let it go when someone goes against SS. He's their number one cheerleader/apologist....Always gotta get a rebuttal in there. (but that's what happens when you go full ____!)

Yeah i said it. ____ Nam, and the horse he rode in on!

SS = suped up Hasbro figures (funny you mentioned Hasbro since that's the kinda quality you dig fag!)

:lecture

I like mixing it up with Nam as much as I think you do, Os. But you should really quit with the anti-gay slurs.

I own both Medicom and Sideshow 1/6 products. I don't consider myself bias towards either one.

I own a Medi-Boba and he is one steller figure.

Can Sideshow produce a better one.... Sure but, their track record for clone, stormtrooper, and Vader helmets (inaccuracies) plus their previous work on fett PF (inaccuracies) leaves me with some doubt. I'm sure the price gap will be a lot narrower between the two by the time Sideshow releases theirs as well.

As far as comparing.... Medicom has already produced an accurate Boba and helmet so, we will all just have to wait and see what Sideshow can do.

:peace

I like mixing it up with Nam as much as I think you do, Os. But you should really quit with the anti-gay slurs.

He's absolutely incapable of any sort of meaningful debate and absolutely despises reality checks. He expects everyone to agree with his opinions or via tempertantrum fits, they're labeled Josh IIs, Sideshow Cheerleaders (his new one), apologists, faggots (as we saw here), or put on "iggy." Pathetic thing is, he's even boasted that the mods let him get away with it because he's an older member. :monkey1

Last edited:
As was said earlier I'd get both. The Medicom Fetts are pretty decent. Not great but decent. I still have Jango cause he's pretty well done.

That being said I do believe that based on the Clones SS will edge these Fetts out. The armor on the Clones is really well done and only the ST is the armor got any issues for me at least. Then you factor in the price for the Sideshow releases will most likely be cheaper and that helps push the edge.

Like I said though if you're a fan of Boba or Jango get the versions from both. Nothing wrong with having two strong versions in a collection. Especially if thats your focus.

He's absolutely incapable of any sort of meaningful debate and absolutely despises reality checks. He expects everyone to agree with his opinions or via tempertantrum fits, they're labeled Josh IIs, Sideshow Cheerleaders (his new one), apologists, faggots (as we saw here), or put on "iggy." Pathetic thing is, he's even boasted that the mods let him get away with it because he's an older member. :monkey1

I always laugh when I see this. I guess its supposed to say I'm a horrible person or something? :dunno I'm really a nice guy and give back to my community and fellow collectors. I'm honest with my opinion but I don't think thats a bad thing. Ah well my friends from here know the truth thats all that matters I suppose.

I think we can all agree that we like awesome toys. I mean, that's why we're all here, right?

My suggestion would to be what I did to acquire my Medicom Anakin.
Check eBay at least once a week looking for auctions. Eventually you may find one that gets overlooked by most, and score yourself a sweet deal.
I got about $100 off retail for my Medicom Anakin.

Granted, the demand for these two different characters/figures are probably worlds apart. However, if you are concerned with money/future quality of SS's Boba then I'd wait it out while looking for auctions.

Sideshow sucks, Medicom sucks (little cheap ____ers). There will never be a perfect 1/6 Fett until Hot Toys gets the license. Wait until they get it. God knows you have thousands of other Boba Fett product to choose from.

If you can't wait, buy the medicom and sideshow versions. Choose which one you prefer, and sell the other. Hell, if you like both, keep both. You can never have too many of Boba Fett. Don't let these pricks brain wash you and dictate with their preferences. The new medicom version looks good, but who's to say Sideshow doesn't have something great up their sleeves? There haven't even been pics of it, nobody can say for sure.

I will say this though. If the sideshow one has a removable helmet that shows Temuera Morrison's mug then it will be an instant DO NOT WANT. They better not do that ____.

Last edited:
Sideshow sucks, Medicom sucks (little cheap ____ers). There will never be a perfect 1/6 Fett until Hot Toys gets the license. Wait until they get it. God knows you have thousands of other Boba Fett product to choose from.

If you can't wait, buy the medicom and sideshow versions. Choose which one you prefer, and sell the other. Hell, if you like both, keep both. You can never have too many of Boba Fett. Don't let these pricks brain wash you and dictate with their preferences. The new medicom version looks good, but who's to say Sideshow doesn't have something great up their sleeves? There haven't even been pics of it, nobody can say for sure.

I will say this though. If the sideshow one has a removable helmet that shows Temuera Morrison's mug then it will be an instant DO NOT WANT. They better not do that ____.

:lol Are you for real? Why are you even here if you hate SSC? :slap

Oh and to answer your question pick up the Fett but I am sure SSC's will be awesome. I have the Medicom Fett and dig him, pick him up if you see it cheap. I thought it was cheap.

:lol Are you for real? Why are you even here if you hate SSC? :slap

:rotfl

That first part was a reference to the discussions that go on in here. I don't hate sideshowcollectors.

I don't hate medicom either. In fact I don't own a single product they've made other than their Batman Kubricks, so who am I to talk? I'm serious about the second part of my post though. Buy both, pick which one you like more. If you like them both, keep both.

Or wait for Hot Toys to get the license . . .

:monkey3

Hot Toys Boba Fett's hands will be out of scale, he right knee will be loose and his armor will leak.

Then leave the helmet on. :lol:monkey1

Hot Toys Boba Fett's hands will be out of scale, he right knee will be loose and his armor will leak and the headsculpt will look like Reagan from Exorcist.

Fixed and :lecture:lecture:lecture:exactly::goodpost:

:rotfl

That first part was a reference to the discussions that go on in here. I don't hate sideshowcollectors.

I don't hate medicom either. In fact I don't own a single product they've made other than their Batman Kubricks, so who am I to talk? I'm serious about the second part of my post though. Buy both, pick which one you like more. If you like them both, keep both.

Or wait for Hot Toys to get the license . . .

:monkey3

I don't see SSC giving up the golden goose. Besides Hasbro has been pumping out figures for the last 15 years straight, they should be fine.

Then leave the helmet on. :lol:monkey1

No, it's the principle of the thing. I'll know it's under there and it will haunt me for nights on end because of it's one flaw.

temuera.jpg

"Oh hai Naaaaaam."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back