Is there any hope for a SS Boba Fett; is Medicom's version the ONE?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it's the principle of the thing. I'll know it's under there and it will haunt me for nights on end because of it's one flaw.

temuera.jpg

"Oh hai Naaaaaam."

Don't deflect your love for crusty old men onto Sideshow. :monkey1

Fact is, love it or hate it, Boba is now a Morrison clone. He'll have a Morrison head. If that bothers you, buy the Medicom and then cry when his arms and legs fall off like he's a leper.

Morrison/Jango Fett was way more bad ass and "cool" than Boba Fett ever was.

Boba = Looks cool.
Jango = Is cool.

Don't deflect your love for crusty old men onto Sideshow. :monkey1

TOO, TOO FAR, I'M REPORTING YOUR POST! CAN'T HAVE CIVILIZED DISCUSSIONS WITHOUT BEING CALLED PEDOBAIT.

Fact is, love it or hate it, Boba is now a Morrison clone. He'll have a Morrison head. If that bothers you, buy the Medicom and then cry when his arms and legs fall off like he's a leper.

Wrong on both counts. Don't get me wrong, I don't see that old crusty ____, Bulloch as Boba Fett but I definitely don't see that pugsly kiwi ____ as Boba. Boba Fett has one face, the T-Visor Mando helmet.

As for the Medicom, eh, I'll probably never buy a 1/6 figure from them. Ever.

Boba = Looks cool.
Jango = Is cool.

Boba = Sounds and looks cool.
Jenga = Is cool until he takes off his helmet or opens his mouth. Or infringes on Stormtroopers.

Last edited:
TOO, TOO FAR, I'M REPORTING YOUR POST! CAN'T HAVE CIVILIZED DISCUSSIONS WITHOUT BEING CALLED PEDOBAIT.

Using you as bait would result in standing water. :nana:

Wrong on both counts. Don't get me wrong, I don't see Bulloch as Boba Fett but I definitely don't see that pugsly kiwi ____ as Boba. Boba Fett has one face, the T-Visor Mando helmet.

How'm I wrong? Boba belongs to Lucas. Lucas made Boba a clone of Jango. Cemented it by dubbing over Jeremy's voice with Morrison's. And now that the live-action show's been canceled, Morrison will be the face you're left with. Bottom line, if Lucas wanted to make him a flute blowing clone of Tiny Tim, you would have absolutely no say in the matter. :lol

B-b-b-b-b-but *sob* it's not true! You're turning my posts around and making it look like I do!

and the sight of gray pubes and liverspots float your boat, go sailing!

Okay, come on dude. I was loling at the "scent" of Ben Gay part, but the rest is too much. Ya done gone too far.

My psyche is already ____ed up, no need for you to start planting images of gay old naked men in there.

Boba = Looks cool.
Jango = Is cool.

:goodpost:

Wrong on both counts. Don't get me wrong, I don't see that old crusty ____, Bulloch as Boba Fett but I definitely don't see that pugsly kiwi ____ as Boba. Boba Fett has one face, the T-Visor Mando helmet.

Boba = Sounds and looks cool.
Jenga = Is cool until he takes off his helmet or opens his mouth. Or infringes on Stormtroopers.

Boba sounded cool till the 2004 DVDs added Morrison's phoned in VO job. Ugh. "Eeh's no guud to mee ded!" :slap

Boba sounded cool till the 2004 DVDs added Morrison's phoned in VO job. Ugh. "Eeh's no guud to mee ded!" :slap

Yep, exactly. I hope he changes it back for the blu ray releases since it seems the majority of people hate it.

Who am I kidding, he'll probably go in and give all the Stormtroopers Morrison's voice. "Oke, mowve aleng, mowve aleng." :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back