• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ghost Rider SSC Maquette, WTB: Boba Fett Premium Format REG

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ghost Rider SSC Maquette

Had to bump this thread for you.

This is, without a doubt, one of my favorite SSC pieces ever produced. WAY underrated. If you can find an Ex, go for it. Well worth the money. The Old Western Rider, to me, steals the show, BUT the Modern is no slouch.

Good luck with the hunt.

I really found this hobby 5 years too late I fear as so many cool ones are sold out. This 2007 GR is awesome, particularly with the EX base.

Not sure...I'm never one to want insult so I prefer the seller telling me and then negotiating. I know retail was $200, 3-4 years ago. Not sure how much shipping is.

I'm sorry but as per Commerce/Marketplace rules only one thread is allowed/needed. There is no need for 1 thread per item.
You can put as many items as you wish in one thread and edit the title as and when you need to to accomodate any changes you make.

You can find the Marketplace rules in full, here:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/announcement.php?f=17

If you need to change the title of your thread at any time go to your opening post, click EDIT then ADVANCED OPTIONS and it will bring up the title box. Change the title there and click SAVE and it will change it on the whole thread.
If you need anymore info please let me know :duff
x :)

Back