Is there any Collectible you bought and later regretted?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cancel it anyway. IMO its always better to pay a cancel fee than pay for shipping and price on something you know you don't want.
I preodered it at my local shop. I'd cancel if the cancellation fee is not as high as 20% of the price point :monkey2
That's suck I know.

We all learn along the way of becoming a veteran collector. There's too many things to mention that in hindsight I wish I hadn't bought. I'm rid of most of them now, but some I can't give away.

I was some how able to sell off the Diamond BSG busts, which were awful, and I paid full retail and sold for about 25% of that. I'm just glad not to have them anymore.

I also bought duplicates of the GG LOTR bust line, which was incredibly stupid, and sold off dupes again at about 25% of what I paid for them.

I totally agree with this. I don't know how some of you collect these PFs. Where do you find the space to put all of them?? Not to mention the cost of collecting these!!!

I went to my local comic shop today and saw the new Conan PF. And don't get me wrong, it is pretty awesome. But it is HUGE. And I'm sure it's heavy too. If only they made these PFs in 1/6 I would be totally into them.

But since they don't, the only ones I could ever see myself getting is maybe the Arnold Terminator and the Indiana Jones. Oh and also I could see myself picking up a Sauron. I could deal with him being huge because he is so big compared to everyone else in the movie.

Oh and I haven't regretted buying anything yet. I'm usually very picky.

You are correct. Collecting PFs is wonderful, but finding space is hard for these monster size collectibles. I have over 30 PFs now and believe me "space is a commodity".

Thanks man! Actually, almost everything is packed up now and in storage. We are getting our house ready to be put on the market. I'm hoping sometime in the Sep-Oct timeframe we will have a new house and a nice and big room for the collection. Look for some pics then!

Man, its no fun having your collection boxed up :monkey2 I just recently got moved into our new home and it was great being able to display stuff again!

Can't wait to see the new digs :rock

You are correct. Collecting PFs is wonderful, but finding space is hard for these monster size collectibles. I have over 30 PFs now and believe me "space is a commodity".

Yeah i love PFs more than anything but they take that much space you can't keep getting them which is such a shame wish i had a bigger house :(

I kinda regret getting the Koto Iron Man movie statue. Its a nice piece, but the Hot Toys MK III is better with more detail, so its basically now a duplicate.

Back