Is The Matrix Dead ...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkKnight2k4

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ok, I just finished watching the flix on HD-DVD... and it rekindled what I love about them and the products...

I know Medicom made a few pieces... But am I the only one that would like to see them get done right ? And now ?

gentle giants' trinity on the motorcycle is one of the most awesome matrix statues.

I want to own that GG Trinity on Ducati piece. Hopefully one day I will.

i have almost pulled the trigger a couple of times. although i really like it, i don't have any other matrix pieces so i'm hesitant. that and the $400 + pricetag. :google

I have the GG busts but that is it. I never went after the KOTO pieces.... The Ducati piece has always been on my list...

But my growing love for SS, HT-style pieces leaves me hoping for more...

PF's of Neo, Trinity and Morpheus would be no brainers.

Plus, in the style of their Terminator "Hunter/Killer" ships, they could do one kick-butt Nebechednezzer with light-up repulsor-lift pods. A light-up "sentinel" would be amazing as well. Have the tentacles be posable so that everyone could set them up any way they wish.

I keep saying this, but I'd loved to get some new 12" figures from the movies. And Hot Toys would be the one. With the 10th Anniversary coming, I hope we see something.

I think they would definitely sell well. I'd be only interested in first movie figures, but I'd buy some.

I keep saying this, but I'd loved to get some new 12" figures from the movies. And Hot Toys would be the one. With the 10th Anniversary coming, I hope we see something.

I can't believe it has been almost 10 years since that movie came out.

gentle giants' trinity on the motorcycle is one of the most awesome matrix statues.

I can't argue with you there. Ive been thinking of selling mine because the box is rather large....but I cant bring myself to do it. I think she's stayin with me even if it will cost a lot to ship her back to hawaii.

PF's would be great...

I would do that before the 12"ers even ! Just do them right !!!

Never even thought of the 10th Anniversary...

So how do we get the petition done ! :D

Back