Is The Matrix Dead ...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd take a Neo and Trinity from either company. The Medi Neo and Trinity are just too expensive, and I heard Trinity lacks articulation.

Triad Toys' Theodore DXF looks sweet - it's up there with what I'd expect from Hot Toys!

Ive got the outfiit, really well made and there going to be making more figure from the matrix, hopefully trinty and morpheus.
ACi made one sweet smith rip off, best suit i own and leather shoes.
AgentSmith1.jpg

I hadn't thought of it, but you guys are right . . . Sideshow could do some really cool Matrix products. I would seriously be into some premium format figures. Just think of how cool the sentinels would like in the premium format 1/4 scale, Trinity about to make that kick from the classic opening in the original film, or General Mifune loaded up and ready to blast some sentinels. I would lose it to have Morpheus sitting in his red leather chair. Great suggestion, now let's see if Sideshow can get the license.

The Matrix is the most overrated movie ever, i would call it mediocre if i'm in a friendly mood.

Matrix PF statues would rock! Count me in Sideshow ever gets around to doing it.

Back