Is marvel going to suit everyone up with an ironman suit?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

potato

Super Freak
Reaction score
Looks like HT saw how well Ironmans are selling they have finally figured out why not try suit up everybody and see how well they sell? It seems either HT or Marvel is going that route with the Ironman Dr.Strange, Armor Dead Pool (pretty much a customized ironman suit for Dead Pool). If this is the case i think the individual strengths & powers of each heroes will be overshadowed by a Ironman suit. Imagine Black Widow suiting up she could beat Captain America & fight Hulk on equal grounds, and Captain America wouldn't be able to use his own power much when he can rely on the power suit, or maybe he can fight Thor on equal grounds?

Imagine Avengers 10 when everyone including Hulk gets armored up and battle in space?

Sounds exactly like Avengers Mech Strike - has already been done in comics, and only a matter of time for HT

I believe there was an Ironman/warmachine Punisher as well? I don’t really have too much interest in these. Although the Punisher one was cool.

;
Imagine Avengers 10 when everyone including Hulk gets armored up and battle in space?
RfMpPlp.jpeg

Still waiting for my Porcupine and Dr. Druid figures in Iron Man suits. Hot Toys, we have waited long enough.
Where are the Support Group! figures?

Last edited:
Back