Is Loontentoys on eBay good? UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm, not sounding too great. I wasn't going to pre-order and just buy it when it came available off the bat. He sounds too unreliable, though but has so many good feedback. It sounds like his trick is as you said, getting people to pre-order then trying to get more money or not send it, so pre-orders are a complete off the table, but buying something that's listed as in stock will be okay?

I just don't understand how someone who can send real Hot Toy items shipped cheap with no import tax and in secure packaging would try to pull a fast one with pre-orders.

Have bought numerous figs from them including pre-order. Even though i did receive my preorder after everyone else , it was still sent and I've just pre-ordered another . Great prices..well packed ..no customs = happy me!!
One of my pre-orders from them. :)
94c1f835e348fd16b8177ee0e6952ce6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Hmmm, not sounding too great. I wasn't going to pre-order and just buy it when it came available off the bat. He sounds too unreliable, though but has so many good feedback. It sounds like his trick is as you said, getting people to pre-order then trying to get more money or not send it, so pre-orders are a complete off the table, but buying something that's listed as in stock will be okay?

I just don't understand how someone who can send real Hot Toy items shipped cheap with no import tax and in secure packaging would try to pull a fast one with pre-orders.

Because preorders run out the clock on both disputes and the ability to leave feedback.

Back