Is Loading Toys making Cameron?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I asked Loading Toys about their ETD for this item and their reply was "we are developing new material for man figures, so the Violence maybe later."

Cameron will be my first Loading Toys figure. Really looking forward to it so I hope they do their best damn job!

I asked Loading Toys about their ETD for this item and their reply was "we are developing new material for man figures, so the Violence maybe later."

Well that's clear :lol

On their site it mentions something about skin... wondering if they are working on a skin technology for 1/6 figures similar to what EB debuted last year?

So if I understand correctly they'll maybe make it after the new material has been developed? :dunno :(

I really hope they'll make this sculpt though!

Loading Toys has an updated image on their front page. Not of Cameron, I know. But look at that new HS - so damned life like. Maybe we can expect the same level of realism for Cameron.

I'm getting a bit of a Nicholas Cage vibe on that new sculpt. Not sure if that was their goal, but that's what I'm seeing... Especially the left eye region.

Hope their going to develop Cameron now :)

Loading Toys has an updated image on their front page. Not of Cameron, I know. But look at that new HS - so damned life like. Maybe we can expect the same level of realism for Cameron.

I see a young Christopher Lee.

Ither way, Dam that almost looks alive.

Eric

It does looks good and I would assume this is the kind of texture thats hard to photograph too so it should look much better in hand.
Still , I'm not sure who thats supposed to be.

Loading Toys' products are usually given names that are derived from what the original movie or character was.

Daniel Craig - Spy (James Bond)
Jason Statham - Courier (Transporter)
Matt Damon - Loses (Jason Bourne "loses" his memory?)
Niko Bellic - Bandit (GTA)

This new one is named RAT - so that may be a clue to who he is supposed to be.

:)

Looks like Bogart to me.
Maybe it's Sam Spade and he'll come with a 1/6 Maltese Falcon :)

I just bought my first two LT figs and love them. The new skin looks great and a Cameron will be awesome.

I'm really impressed with Loading Toys pieces so far, best Matt sculpt I have seen. Really hope they do a Cameron HS and do it some justice. The new skin looks so life like!

OK, I emailed Yoland of Loading Toys to ask who Rat is really based on - this is the reply I got:

"Thanks for your support, and the RAT will come from movie "the rock". hope u enjoy it, thank u."

Seems it is Nicholas Cage.

Guess we'll have to take their word for it :lol

Paint work looks very good on this though, interesting to see a small company like this upping the ante when it comes to paint apps.

Strangely enough, I received a new email from Yoland asking for inputs regarding this new head sculpt:

"plz give u any suggestions, Shortcoming?, Merits,and what need improvement.Thank u"

I'll try to invite him to join this thread. But in case he doesn't get to, I'll be sure to pass along everyone's comments.

Not really seeing Cage in that sculpt. But it's great that they're soliciting feedback.

Back