Is Loading Toys making Cameron?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vader

Super Freak
Reaction score
Not sure if this has been discussed in other existing threads...

This looks like Summer Glau as Cameron to me. Or am I just seeing what I wanna see?

eyesflashing.jpg

From https://www.loadingtoys.com/product_show.asp?keyno=718

Who the hell is Loading Toys, and what about the picture suggests that they are making a toy of it? I only ask because I'd like to see how good it is if they did one.

Yep That is definitely Summer Glau. This would be the first time Loading Toys would attempt a female sculpt, right? Sign me up for one, since no other company is making it.

I'm sure it'll look good. I have their Daniel Craig Bond and Jason Bourne sculpt and they look fantastic.

My Jason Bourne figure with Loading Toys sculpt:
IMG_1071.jpg

bit off topic but..is that neeko from GTA??

https://www.loadingtoys.com/product_show.asp?keyno=703

looks really good lol

Wow, that looks just like Niko! I don't really like the character but that head sculpt is really nice.

Thank you for the heads up, I really hope thats Cameron.
They have some nice looking sculpts.

Would be great if they made a Cameron!!! :rock :rock :rock

But do they only make headsculpts, clothes and accessories or complete figures?

I looked around a bit after seeing this thread because I hadn't heard from this company before and I saw some eBay auctions which were just the heads and accessories of some previous sculpts, so that's why I'm asking...

Wow, hope they come through with it. I do like their Bourne.

Their Matt Damon headsculpt is pretty good. But Loading Toys have QA/QC problem coz I have two sets of Matt Damon with different paint job and pants from one set missing small pocket on left thigh.

But do they only make headsculpts, clothes and accessories or complete figures?
Their Daniel Craig, Matt Damon and Jason Statham were sold with clothes, weapons and some accessories. No bodies. It's like some of the earlier Triad stuff.

I finally got my Loading Toys Bond finished last night thanks to my Sideshow Truetypes arriving. Had darker and more accurate jeans and it ended up really good. Very happy with the Loaded Toys Stuff I've received so far. Their "vagrant" jeans are some of the best available in 1/6th - I picked up four sets loose off ebay for $10 each. Only 1/6th jeans I've seen with the modern faded look.

Their Daniel Craig, Matt Damon and Jason Statham were sold with clothes, weapons and some accessories. No bodies. It's like some of the earlier Triad stuff.

Ah OK! Thanks dude!

The other sculpts from Loading look great! I'm going to have to keep an eye on this one. :rock

Back