??? is it okay to use Xtreme Klean Duster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sgt.reese

Super Freak
Reaction score
Can anyone help me and let me know if it is okay to use Xtreme Klean Duster or any other type of compressed air cleaner to use on my Hot Toys figures. Some i dont have cases and i want to be able to get rid of the dust than just using my brushes. please help

Can anyone help me and let me know if it is okay to use Xtreme Klean Duster or any other type of compressed air cleaner to use on my Hot Toys figures. Some i dont have cases and i want to be able to get rid of the dust than just using my brushes. please help

It should be okay as long as it isn't loaded with weird chemicals...but I'd just use it on fabric, I wouldn't put that near any rubber.

I found compressed air pretty useless at removing dust - it wasn't much more effective than me simply blowing air out of my mouth. Unless I was somehow using it wrong.

the very best thing to use are the hurricane/rocket blowers that you use on professional camera lenses. the air comes out about as strong as compressed air but it is just air nothing else.

Back