Ironman Mark VII Legendary Scale???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Once again Andy teases me with the hall of armor lol. I get mine Thursday so I'll get the dimensions for you.

Once again Andy teases me with the hall of armor lol. I get mine Thursday so I'll get the dimensions for you.

:lol :lol okay, okay....here's a teaser just for you Dom ;)

a53fcdd66f298373e83ae2164e1e55ba.jpg

Still waiting to have the lights installed as there are so many elements that need to be considered for this display that is delaying the completion date :(

Btw, best of luck on your LSF buddy...will this be your last try or will go for another replacement?! :horror

:lol :lol okay, okay....here's a teaser just for you Dom ;)

Still waiting to have the lights installed as there are so many elements that need to be considered for this display that is delaying the completion date :(

Btw, best of luck on your LSF buddy...will this be your last try or will go for another replacement?! :horror

To tell you the truth I want this statue bad. I had an area custom made when i had the house built and frankly i can not see any other statue in its place. I posted some pics of my displays and were the mark VII will be going.

So is this my last try.. No. Sideshow has already wasted close to $700 in shipping if they would have offered me more then $100 i would have kept the last one but because of their BS i got a completely new order so i am able to return this one for exchange 1 time and if its wrong again i'll just reorder the statue and make sideshow waste more money. its about $240 X2 + the return of my shipping costs of $120.

To tell you the truth I want this statue bad. I had an area custom made when i had the house built and frankly i can not see any other statue in its place. I posted some pics of my displays and were the mark VII will be going.

So is this my last try.. No. Sideshow has already wasted close to $700 in shipping if they would have offered me more then $100 i would have kept the last one but because of their BS i got a completely new order so i am able to return this one for exchange 1 time and if its wrong again i'll just reorder the statue and make sideshow waste more money. its about $240 X2 + the return of my shipping costs of $120.

Don't blame you bro cos its a lovely piece...when it's all minty mint condition :lol

Still my favourite pic of this bad boy!! :rock

8d73a480a6277060767608e9eae70ec9.jpg

cbceefdd253a758cce9d8ab840665c65.jpg

Statue #3 going back for an exchange. When I put the head on all the lights on the statue turn off. Woooooooooooo hooo and don't forget this statue was personally inspected by sideshow. [emoji35]

So out of all out of the 3 statues i have had this one is the worst, The magenets don't work, the scratches are really bad, i got the lights in the head to work only problem is the face plate is falling off and light is shining though the front of the mask and out of the top, and around the mouth again.

The base isn't as bad as sideshow made it out to be. I mean the base is complete crap no matter what, but the bowing isn't really an issue on this one. second best base i've gotten.

over all Statue 1 was the best, Statue 2 was worse, and statue 3 is hands down the worst. I would keep the statue IF they offer me a $500+ credit and a new helm.

Statue #3 going back for an exchange. When I put the head on all the lights on the statue turn off. Woooooooooooo hooo and don't forget this statue was personally inspected by sideshow. [emoji35]

Yikes, sorry man. There's nothing left to say tbh. if I were you I'd have gone and bought a Jet Ski with that money already :lol

Yikes, sorry man. There's nothing left to say tbh. if I were you I'd have gone and bought a Jet Ski with that money already :lol

Lol already have a jet ski.. I bought it a few years ago and used it a total of 4 hrs. Now it sits at home waiting for me to use it or sell it lol

cbceefdd253a758cce9d8ab840665c65.jpg

So out of all out of the 3 statues i have had this one is the worst, The magenets don't work, the scratches are really bad, i got the lights in the head to work only problem is the face plate is falling off and light is shining though the front of the mask and out of the top, and around the mouth again.

The base isn't as bad as sideshow made it out to be. I mean the base is complete crap no matter what, but the bowing isn't really an issue on this one. second best base i've gotten.

over all Statue 1 was the best, Statue 2 was worse, and statue 3 is hands down the worst. I would keep the statue IF they offer me a $500+ credit and a new helm.

I agreed !! This was the Worse one I've ever see !!! Send it Back !!!!! I'm sorry to hear that :(

No replacements left isn't the same as sold out. Take it you're giving up then?

The arm positioning looks really awkward on your pictures, biceps facing straight forward with hands pointing at the body.
Try doing it, so unnatural.

be8fa98be61c1da34bc1c20a2654b04c.jpg

Here's what it looks like at night time with the lights on.

Also sideshow is forcing me to give up. At this time they will not sell me another because they have none left. According to them they will be changing the website. They had to many returns on this statue and according to the boss of the returns this statue lost sideshow money. Like lots of money so much so that ss is considering not making 1/2 statues any more.

Losing money? They are over charging 100% and even if these were 1k they could still make money. Maybe they could put some of that profit margin into some quality and it wouldn't bite them on the ass!
I get mine in 2 weeks and it's getting inspected before shipping and it'll go back for a refund if it's ****.

Well the face is hallow. I could probley pop off the fave mask and fix it but I'm not taking that risk. Not for $200

be8fa98be61c1da34bc1c20a2654b04c.jpg

Here's what it looks like at night time with the lights on.

Also sideshow is forcing me to give up. At this time they will not sell me another because they have none left. According to them they will be changing the website. They had to many returns on this statue and according to the boss of the returns this statue lost sideshow money. Like lots of money so much so that ss is considering not making 1/2 statues any more.

Looks like SS forgot the old adage that you need to spend money to make money.

This is what happens when you cheap out on production costs to try to turn a bigger profit.

Back