Ironman Mark VII Legendary Scale???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yaaaaaaaay
88d80d7688fbd25beb79d3d8cd20327d.jpg

So, BigBoy... what is the verdict on yours... are you pleased with him?

Does he have any issues or damage, anything like that??

So, BigBoy... what is the verdict on yours... are you pleased with him?

Does he have any issues or damage, anything like that??
I have no issues with mine, I been reading and following this thread quite a while, before I pulled the trigger I'm kind of worry about my piece but hey if I'm not pleased with this piece I'll just get my full refund that's all. I think the 1st lot had so much issue, I got lucky with mine [emoji28]

This was me , Taptalk is new to me xD

I have no issues with mine, I been reading and following this thread quite a while, before I pulled the trigger I'm kind of worry about my piece but hey if I'm not pleased with this piece I'll just get my full refund that's all. I think the 1st lot had so much issue, I got lucky with mine [emoji28]

Super! That's exactly how I planned to display mine (on a besta)... should get mine this week!

Awesome setup Buddy!
Love the combo with Besta/Detolf/SS boxes! :D
Oh and those 1/4 Dark Knight are :drool:

Thank You Buddy !!! Heck Yeaaa Those SS Art boxes are freaking awesome to Display !!

Thanks. I'll take a pic of the other ledge I have set up. Need to get another legendary scale Iron man for it

Could someone measure the size of the arc? Would like to do a sticker to replace the boring blueish we have...

Could someone measure the size of the arc? Would like to do a sticker to replace the boring blueish we have...

Ask Andy I'm almost 100% sure he already did it.

Not yet Dom :( Only for my MKVII lifesize bust but i'll be definitely doing the same to my LSF once the 1/2 scale Hall of Armour background arrives so I can complete the display :)

Marc, my LSF is currently back in its shipper buddy otherwise I would have gladly taken the measurement for you :(

Back