Ironman Mark VII Legendary Scale???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agree. But, actually, I like the Mark 42. Mostly because it is different, which I find refreshing.

True, all the other Mark look very similar. Of all the red armor, if I had to pick one, it will be the Mark VII for now... but when Avengers 2, IM 4 comes out... who knows hehe. Very hard to keep up with IM

Incredible!

Coming Soon
DC: Harley Quinn Sixth Scale Figure
DC: Square Enix Batman Arkham City 1970s Batsuit Skin Collectible Figure
DC: Square Enix The Joker: Arkham City Collectible Figure
Halo: Spartan Red Team Leader Premium Format™ Figure
Halo: Spartan Blue Team Leader Premium Format™ Figure
Marvel: Iron Man Mark VII Legendary Scale™ Figure
Marvel: Bowen Designs Johnny Storm Human Torch Statue
Marvel: Bowen Designs Thor Strike Down Statue
Star Wars: Exclusive Boba Fett (Prototype Armor) Sixth Scale Figure
Star Wars: Boba Fett (Prototype Armor) Sixth Scale Figure
Star Wars: Clone Trooper Deluxe 'Shiny' Sixth Scale Figure
Star Wars: Clone Trooper Deluxe Veteran Sixth Scale Figure
Star Wars: Clone Trooper Deluxe 501st Sixth Scale Figure
General: Sideshow Collectibles Capturing Archetypes Book

Could they have meant the bust and typed the wrong product? This is just too extremely fast, unless they have already been deep into production before it went up, which is seriously doubtful.

Could they have meant the bust and typed the wrong product? This is just too extremely fast, unless they have already been deep into production before it went up, which is seriously doubtful.

Most likely a typo with the bust.

But there is no MK 42 legendary scale bust there is only a life size bust, so we know that's a mistake. If you click the link for the mk 42 legendary scale bust it takes you too the mark vii legendary scale bust. Were it says mk vii legendary scale figure and you click that link it takes you to the right item. I'm not saying its not a mistake because we all know Sideshow is never early, I'm just trying to be optimistic and hope it comes early. I might as well get something now since the Prime 1 Megatron was just pushed to April.

What will it be then? $2K for these two LIFESIZE busts?

edahu9u6.jpg

u3y6y7ep.jpg

Or $2K for one of the best Iron Man Collectibles to date?

etahuded.jpg

Back