Ironman Mark VII Legendary Scale???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
for how long will it be sent to China ??? Preordered and can's wait to see you guys in hand pics first!!!!!!!!!!!!!

for how long will it be sent to China ??? Preordered and can's wait to see you guys in hand pics first!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you already received your processing email from Sideshow buddy? You should have already received something...mine came about 3 weeks ago and my card will be charged next week and if all goes well will ship on the 14th. If you are concerned about your order it might be worth contacting Sideshow directly either by email or live chat on facebook :dunno Hope that helps :)

One week today guys, this gets charged from my account and ships on the 14th :yess: :yess:

Just look at how good it's gonna look :love :love

my4e9y8a.jpg

Do you have any more pics like that of the proto at Legacy? That's a great shot and I'd love to see more if you have them. :)

Have you already received your processing email from Sideshow buddy? You should have already received something...mine came about 3 weeks ago and my card will be charged next week and if all goes well will ship on the 14th. If you are concerned about your order it might be worth contacting Sideshow directly either by email or live chat on facebook :dunno Hope that helps :)

Thank you RobertoBagg10 , I ordered from a local toy distributor not from SS directley .....So, I have to wait with drooling ...

Has anyone here ever ordered from AP Collectibles? They have a pretty good price on this , but they won't respond to my emails. :(

You can see here the production piece :

7uh2.jpg

5ezemyju.jpg

The top pic looks great, but the bottom one makes it look like he has that painted plastic appearance. I'm going to need to see more in hand pics before making the decision of whether or not to pull the trigger on this piece.

Has anyone here ever ordered from AP Collectibles? They have a pretty good price on this , but they won't respond to my emails. :(
Just a question:
Can someone please explain to me how a reseller can sell this Sideshow product cheaper than Sideshow itself???
List Price: $1,999.99
Price: $1,839.99
https://www.apcollectibles.com/shop...n-Mark-VII-Legendary-Scale-Statue-20p3320.htm

Even BBTS has it for 1,999.99:
https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=SSC11257&mode=retail

@masterside
we need more actual pictures!!! :panic:

I'm thinking that price from AP is "vaporware" because I've sent them 3 e-mails and never received a response. Not sure what kind of a business they're running at that place. :cuckoo:

Hopefully those in hand pics from fellow members start showing up in less than a week. :)

Back