Ironman Battle Scene Dioarama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't understand the naked guy with a gun in his hand either. It is sort of symbolic of a deeper seated problem. You could have taken his head off and put it on the Joker figure, and still taken your pics.

I don't understand the naked guy with a gun in his hand either. It is sort of symbolic of a deeper seated problem. You could have taken his head off and put it on the Joker figure, and still taken your pics.

Don't make me lose faith! LOL

derichong said:
Your first thought is correct and where did you get the idea that i made the figure naked on purpose???

I said it never would have occurred to me as in I wouldn't think that you would do it on purpose.

i wonder if all parts are 1:6...maybe his secret weapon is a 1:1:lol

Buuuut anyway, in all seriousness, why is IM picking on the naked guy and not the Joker?

Some of the best and most original photos i ve seen on here.Outstanding.

I agree. These are the most photo-realistic images I've ever seen anywhere. When I look at this series I don't see a naked 1/6 figure. I see desperation. Darkness. Despair. A man searching for answers, only to succumb to his fate, which has revealed itself in the form of an iron fist. This, my friend, is not art, but a masterpiece.

I agree. These are the most photo-realistic images I've ever seen anywhere. When I look at this series I don't see a naked 1/6 figure. I see desperation. Darkness. Despair. A man searching for answers, only to succumb to his fate, which has revealed itself in the form of an iron fist. This, my friend, is not art, but a masterpiece.

While I do agree with you that these photos are outstanding, 1/6 pe nis and all, I still think the guy should be searching for his pants as well:dunno

But yeah these pictures are great. The naked man actually reminds me of how they do it in the movies. When the injured guy is trying to put in another clip. It would have been sick if the wall was breakable and he pulled the Joker through it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

OMG!! You guys are so damn funny... i mean it... i was laughing my ass off reading all your messages..

But seriously, I apologised if anyone is offended by the naked man in my diorama. It never cross my mind that this will turn into some homosexual-jokes.. :banghead:banghead

So sorry...!

Next time I will make sure he is clothed before i take any pics...

This is something I got today...

ResizeofPicture005-6.jpg

ResizeofPicture018-2.jpg

ResizeofPicture021-5.jpg

He is still half-clothed... but I got it covered...

ResizeofPicture027.jpg

ResizeofPicture035-5.jpg

Hopefully, these picture wouldn't cause anymore chaos...

what is that thing right below half-clothed man's stomach that is pointing at Iron Man's knee:lol

just kidding. looks cool man:cool:

Back