Ironman arrives in the philippines

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have it on pre-order but I'm hoping I can get it cheaper off the Bay when it gets closer to shipping time.I saw one go for like $450 recently on Ebay but I've been burned on Ebay 3 month pre-orders in the past.:banghead

by the way, this is going to be the most expensive night light everrrrr

ironman5-1008011.jpg

that pic is awesome !!!!Looks like a still from the movie.

This woman LOVES this Marvel collectible and can't wait to "react" when I get it in hand.;)

Thanks, speedracer, for those awesome pics.

Yeah solid..you should see how the chicks react to it..hahahahha..they love it..=)

when a woman likes a marvel collectible it must be good..:lol

It is a gorgeous piece, no denying that. Still on the fence concerning getting this.

C'mon, pull the trigger, you know you wanna!

Thanks for the pix speed. Sure looks awesome! =) I forgot I joined this board a long time ago. Can't wait to see that bust in person when I fly back to Manila next week. See you soon buddy.

Thanks for the pix speed. Sure looks awesome! =) I forgot I joined this board a long time ago. Can't wait to see that bust in person when I fly back to Manila next week. See you soon buddy.

ahh im jealous. i miss makati :)

I hope the paint is as good as the Proto... I assume there will be a lot of these things sold with no ES... SO PRODUCTION BETTER BE SPOT ON!!!!

Back