Ironman arrives in the philippines

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think your the one who needs it, coz your the one who's complaining bout the infraction

Last edited:
I actually explain myself in the thread, but you keep bringing it back...but if thats what you want, I'll gladly put you on ''the list''.

I actually explain myself in the thread, but you keep bringing it back...but if thats what you want, I'll gladly put you on ''the list''.

Not the list :horror:horror:horror

Sorry to get back on topic this this is a great looking piece. I think we're long overdue for an ES on it though. I know I want it, just don't know if I can afford it. Not sure when it's due to ship (though I'm sure it's 3rd Qtr), and that will be a big factor in whether I can keep it or not.

Not the list :horror:horror:horror

Sorry to get back on topic this this is a great looking piece. I think we're long overdue for an ES on it though. I know I want it, just don't know if I can afford it. Not sure when it's due to ship (though I'm sure it's 3rd Qtr), and that will be a big factor in whether I can keep it or not.

it's an excellent piece in person..well worth the money..although it has a painted feel to it..instead of the polished metal that it shows in the movie..I know it's painted..but i have seen paintjobs that look sooo much like metal..Man some of the painters have insane skills..=)

I'd like to know as well when the is expected to ship along with the ES? This, to me, is by far the best 1:1 bust sideshow's released.

Shai, a racist?!?! :lol I think 'misunderstood' is more appropriate or just funny.:D

My favorite painter is Dan Cope..that guy can make resin look like anything..Blood, Gut's, Metal, leather, Bone..he's just insane..can't afford his work though but i'm a big fan..=)

if He painted this up..it would be insane!!!

Just because it's such an awesome piece.:D

KeatonBatman5-6-08014.jpg

KeatonBatman5-6-08015.jpg

Oh man, that looks so awsome!!! What to do? What to do? Cancel Iron Man Bust or cancel Samaritan Excl., save the money and get it cheaper from a place in Germany (if i can get the rest of the money)?

Oh man, that looks so awsome!!! What to do? What to do? Cancel Iron Man Bust or cancel Samaritan Excl., save the money and get it cheaper from a place in Germany (if i can get the rest of the money)?

Ohhh, maybe I'll cancel my Samaritan since someone else I know has it on order and then I can keep this :monkey3

WOW !!! JUST AMAZING !!
that BUST looks so BAD ASS !!

thanks for the pics bro !!
dont worrie about those stupid comments.
90% of us here wanna see more pics.
keep them comming.

the paint does look a little pale but guess what I know this amazing airbrusher here and I am going to ask him to touch up with some gold paint if the final bust is kind of faded.

IT WILL LOOK BAD ASS no matter what.

SIDESHOW FOR LIFE !

Last edited:
Are you mad. Keep the Samaritan exclusive. Cancel the bust, save the money and get it cheaper from a place in Germany (if you can get the rest of the money) Thanks? You don't have to mention it. :D

Are you mad. Keep the Samaritan exclusive. Cancel the bust, save the money and get it cheaper from a place in Germany (if you can get the rest of the money) Thanks? You don't have to mention it. :D

...i think thats a very good idea...I think you have a better chance with the open ES to get a IM bust on the secondary market....the Samaritan Exclusive is pussylicious. :monkey5

Back