IRONMAN 2 replica LIFE SIZE Full armor build !!! WAR MACHINE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Some Recent works on IRONMAN replicas

Finished helmet :

0084.jpg

0085.jpg

IMG_0086.jpg

IMG_0145.jpg

IMG_0380.jpg

That´s absolutly unbelievable.
Do you have the link on this RPF board, so we could watch it?

Put me down for the complete War Machine suit!

As long as it's bullet proof, I can attach the heavy artillery myself.:)

Without a doubt the best replicas out there. I know it's not a competition, but this puts everything else to shame. Incredible work youngknight. Simply awesome.

This is some pretty good work man, dont let SS see this though....they may steal your methods on how to properly make a 1:1 Iron man bust.......then charge $1500 for it.

Chris

Re: Some Recent works on IRONMAN replicas

Damn cool! You should mass produce these helmets! I would love to have the chance to purchase one!

Yeah, and Marvel/Disney would love to unleash 10,000 copyright lawyers to sue you into oblivion.:slap

Hell most major companies watch message boards and if someone sells one too many they go after them. The webmasters have no problem giving up your information to them and certainly aren't taking a bullet for you. There was a guy on the GLCMB who was selling GL rings, they sold I'd say about three runs anywhere between 15-20 per run and received a CnC from WB themselves. The folks of the RPF usually keep their runs lower to avoid it but some of them have received them as well.

^^^^ i was wondering about that myself and i'm surprised that this is still active since i thought this board was locking up anything that wasn't properly licensed, or maybe it was anything that was being outright sold and had to be handled via pm's

really doesn't matter to me either way. great looking work, though if there is one thing i noticed with the full 1:1 version looking at it straight on the legs look WAY to skinny and the groin area looks really off.

P1010101.jpg

Right on, Mike.

While I may personally detest corporate asshats, it's simply foolish to run up against Disney. Remember that Disney has sued independent child daycare centers because they had unlicensed images of Mickey, Goofy, etc. on their walls.

Daycare centers.

They sued them.

Asshats.

That said, I salute this artist's work. That is some beautiful sculpting, sir.
:clap

Right on, Mike.

While I may personally detest corporate asshats, it's simply foolish to run up against Disney. Remember that Disney has sued independent child daycare centers because they had unlicensed images of Mickey, Goofy, etc. on their walls.

Daycare centers.

They sued them.

Asshats.

That said, I salute this artist's work. That is some beautiful sculpting, sir.
:clap

What the _____*, really?
Man, that´s the stuff what boycotts are made off.
:lol

Guys , thanks for all your kind words and compliment as im away to settle my personal issue for almost a month from now ....... Thanks for advice and worried about the unlicensed product .... this all are my custom replica project for my own collection to support my team's work . Not related with any sales or product . As we are part of team working for custom comission work for costuming , props , filming , statue , sculpture , team parks work .........

I shared part of my recent project here on iron man replicas , we have finished my previous MARK III armor , this armor will be display at my props room , and the War Machine armor as well after finished .

^^^^ i was wondering about that myself and i'm surprised that this is still active since i thought this board was locking up anything that wasn't properly licensed, or maybe it was anything that was being outright sold and had to be handled via pm's

really doesn't matter to me either way. great looking work, though if there is one thing i noticed with the full 1:1 version looking at it straight on the legs look WAY to skinny and the groin area looks really off.

P1010101.jpg

Ha !! this foam body scale now has changed into this :

DSC01702.jpg

I will make a set of full chrome MARK II for display soon . Will share picture with all after done .

Last edited:
Back