IRONMAN 2 replica LIFE SIZE Full armor build !!! WAR MACHINE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OH MY GOD ! What an amazing replica ! It's the best Iron Man life size replica I had ever seen ! Do you sell it ? Because I'm interested.

DSC01702.jpg

Awesome work! You also have the hands of Mandarin! Just needs the ten rings and you got it down! :D

Thanks guys for all kind words ....

We are done with this full Mark III complete armor , ill post some pictures of my friend fully suit up from head to toe , as for im only can wear on half body armor ( im 5 feet 7 inc ) , just like Robert Downey Jr , he also wore half body armor while filming :lol

Ok , back to my WM armor progress ..... i think lots of u have seen this. This is the first pull of the WM chest armor as bust form . This is not a finished chest build yet , need to work more details on this chest by cut out some parts and replace with modelling plastic card to create the sharp and balance line .......... Actually the new detail chest is almost done now , but as i promise to share the process step by step .

0080.jpg

0081.jpg

Back