IRONMAN 2 replica LIFE SIZE Full armor build !!! WAR MACHINE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

youngknight

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi , I am new to this forum , but already been here for a while without post . I have a team that make lots of movie costume and props , especially Masked rider helmet and costume.

As for my recent project , we are making the IRONMAN MOVIE REPLICA COSTUME .

Just asking is this the right place or thread that i share some of my team's recent work on the IRONMAN REPLICA ?

Last edited:
Re: Some Recent works on IRONMAN replicas

This is the replica helmet that i want to share with all member in this forum. Im a big super hero fans since im a kid. So , i form up a team 3 years ago to make all kinds of movie replica helmet armor costume and statue.

i1.jpg

DSC01377_resize.jpg

DSC01376_resize.jpg

DSC01376_resize.jpg

DSC00397.jpg

DSC00405.jpg

As for the LENSES of the ironman , we used hard transparent and white plastic and connect with 2 white LED bulb , battery operate.

DSC00502.jpg

DSCN9255.jpg

DSCN9290.jpg

DSCN9260.jpg

DSCN9287.jpg

DSCN9269.jpg

nice job!!will you make the rest of the armor???

Those look amazing! You have got to do the rest!

nice job!!will you make the rest of the armor???

Thanks guys , sure we are doing the rest of the armor:rotfl

SUIT IN PROGRESS !!!!

Sketch made the size from white foam, still lot of work tp go .......

P1010029.jpg

P1010031.jpg

P1010101.jpg

P1010089.jpg

P1010100.jpg

Different version paint , this is the chrome process helmet , it looks very shiny metal look

DSC00477.jpg

DSC00487.jpg

DSC00513.jpg

DSC00518.jpg

DSC00535.jpg

are you selling this???:naughty:naughty

Wow. This is cool!! R u from M'sia? I see a proton in the background. Can u PM me your email so I can chat with u via email? I can't PM u cause I do not have permission. Thanks

Although the chrome look is pretty cool the actual helmet has more of a brushed look on the faceplate.

Damn cool! You should mass produce these helmets! I would love to have the chance to purchase one!

As far as the eyes go I think these actually look better

0091.jpg

Though the ones here look really good too. I would like to purchase these helmets too...if reasonably priced :D

great custom work, youngknight. please post more pics of the finished helmets, in higher resolution...

PM sent!

Damn, that's the thing though... they never are! Which is understandable since a lot of work goes into them but I sure would love to own one.

I was at an expo and someone was selling customs like these with battle damage. Paintjobs looked a bit rough compared to the ones here but they were going for about $150 I think.

Holy Crud! that chrome look is excellently cool. Sure, you tend to loose some definition because of the reflection but THAT is a golden avenger. So are you planning this to be a wearable armor? Because, I think the thighs may be a little narrow. But then again it is just the base for the actual sculpt. Can't wait to see more progress pics.

I was at an expo and someone was selling customs like these with battle damage. Paintjobs looked a bit rough compared to the ones here but they were going for about $150 I think.

That's not bad AT ALL! I would easily shed the money.

Back