IRONMAN 2 replica LIFE SIZE Full armor build !!! WAR MACHINE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Some Recent works on IRONMAN replicas

Good effort. But I think the really pain in the butt part is getting the left and right parts of helmet to be symmetric.

thats not a proton..looks like a toyota

I think he is talking about this pic where you can see an Iswara at the back.

DSC00518.jpg

Judging from the toyota no plate. I am guessing Thailand actually.

check out master le on youtube! i bought a helmet from him looks great! eyes light up and face plate opens.

It is almost as good as the one in the movie.

Uuuuuh...hardly. But my hat's off to the guy for trying, and the helmet is indeed pretty close to the prop suit used in the movie.

Youngknight your stuff is amazing. If the suit you make is as awesome as the helmet, then it will easily be the best replica out there. Some replicas look completely ridiculous, but your work from what you've shown so far looks on par with Hollywood.

Thanks for all compliment and kind words on my replica works.

Cant believe that this thread is still alive althought ive been away since my last posted on our process start on the MARK III armor , and now we have already done the full MARK III armor and start my next project build on the War Machine full replica armor ....

I will keep all post since this thread back alive and some members interesred in the process , more update soon... thanks guys.

This is the previous sculpt of the new Mark IV / VI version helmet , we have already done the complete helmet .

0016.jpg

0017.jpg

0009.jpg

Finished helmet :

0056.jpg

0058.jpg

0068.jpg

0069.jpg

0065.jpg

My helmet compare with the original movie armor helmet:

ironmanvi.jpg

DSC01649.jpg

Youngknight - I've followed your project over on Stark Industries and PRF. Really amazing stuff.

Man, I'm loving this thread! I want one of those so bad!

:bow :eek :bow AND THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT.

he just replied to my PM. he didn't give me an answer about how much he's charging for the helmets. i think he's still working out the price point.

I would def be interested depending on the price.

This light up right?

wow! great job this looks awesome. :clap

Thanks for all kind words guys , i have some personal issue in my life that cause me hardly share .

As from now , my full War Machine armor is at the final stage build , we are working on the legs armor part .... this is a very long process as we have started on this build about 4 months ago ... War Machine armor is a very pain build compare to Mark III , as my goal is to create the most accurate , detail , perfect replica armor . U can see more of progress as i shared step by step on the RPF board. So i will short cut the build process here :

After we have done the MARK VI helmet , we modify the prototype sculpture into War Machine helmet for just adding the Jaw area and the forehead area with Evergreen plastic modelling card ( styrene ) this the way that can create the detail shape and perfect sharp line better than hand sculpted , we have used this method for the whole WM armor process . War Machine armor design is like a War Tank , there are more straight and detail line in every parts of the armor , so u will see the different build on this progress .....

War Machine helmet process :

DSC01356.jpg

DSC01417.jpg

0061.jpg

0063.jpg

0070.jpg

0072.jpg

Back