Statue Iron Studios: The Dark Knight Returns - Batman vs Mutant Leader 1:6 Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
exlfvgL.png

5OkBARO.png

Jg6Jo4l.png

2ycAAQ2.png

0sx0Zpg.png

P0jHnOc.png

c0wzOeQ.png

lQNJN82.png

A6gLxLi.png

sNkDq0G.png

S86Xmbk.png

RWKCEuf.png

JxZGRBH.png

agL5czS.png

SvRXBZU.png

njPW8TY.png

4lQ53Vj.png

lbzbjvo.png

AOg2d2M.png

xUPny4S.png

C82T61l.png

kXca9sK.png

49KYn3w.png

Last edited:
Awesome, this is from Gabrielle Dell'Otto's painting for the DKIII TMR Book One Variant.

Attachments

• dark-knight-iii-master-race-gabrielle_1_d3e84b15b3acd2d12a743c2c21c55b36.jpg
    dark-knight-iii-master-race-gabrielle_1_d3e84b15b3acd2d12a743c2c21c55b36.jpg
    173.5 KB · Views: 191
Yep, $325 each character in the dio.:dunno

Price is also about the same as the Queen Studios Civil War 1/4 Spidey which is also about 15" in height.

Yep, $325 each character in the dio.:dunno

Price is also about the same as the Queen Studios Civil War 1/4 Spidey which is also about 15" in height.

It?s not about height, the character in that statue is crouched all the way down. Also that one for the discounted price, had actor likeness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The price of everything is going up and statues are certainly no exception. If the finished product looks like that then I'd be happy

It?s not about height, the character in that statue is crouched all the way down. Also that one for the discounted price, had actor likeness.

I was just stating that those both pieces which have similar statue dimensions are priced about the same.

I was just stating that those both pieces with SIMILAR STATUE DIMENSIONS are priced about the same.

That shouldn?t matter much. If spiderman was standing up straight, it would only result in a bigger box. Still same amount of materials and same scale.

The sculpt looks really good. Straight out of the cover art.

This piece looks absolutely fantastic! But WAY overpriced IMO. $675 plus shipping on SS site! Crazy! I have 1/4 scale statues for under that price! The new SS silver surfer maquette exclusive is priced lower than this piece, and that's two pieces! That's more than half the price of SS Thanos on throne maquette and the Prime 1 Superman Hush statues. Ridiculous to me, but hey it's just my opinion. It's your money, buy what you like. Not trying to offend anyone who wants this, just trying to find the logic in that pricing. Outside of "just because they can" I don't see it.

This piece looks absolutely fantastic! But WAY overpriced IMO. $675 plus shipping on SS site! Crazy! I have 1/4 scale statues for under that price! The new SS silver surfer maquette exclusive is priced lower than this piece, and that's two pieces! That's more than half the price of SS Thanos on throne maquette and the Prime 1 Superman Hush statues. Ridiculous to me, but hey it's just my opinion. It's your money, buy what you like. Not trying to offend anyone who wants this, just trying to find the logic in that pricing. Outside of "just because they can" I don't see it.

I absolutely love this but there's no chance I'm spending $700+ shipped for it. If I can find it in the aftermarket for significantly less down the line, I'd get it. If not, oh well.

Absolutely it's way too over priced. I really don't need this that much.

Crazy price, i must pay in EU only 175,-€ more to get the tsume 1/6 scale HQS+ Diorama.

Back