Statue Iron Studios Thanos 1/4 Legacy Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang, that's a shame. Wonder why? I wish they would do more 1/4 statues, and/or revisit older movies. Some female statues would be lovely, too.

Could you imagine IS doing, say, a 1/4 Ronan or Nebula?

They would be so beautiful... :monkey2

Given that 1/4 MCU pieces, don't really sell that well given their consistently low edition sizes, other than sometimes Iron Man of course (and this is from someone who primarily purchases movie based pieces), I would imagine that pieces for Nebula and especially Ronan would not really be sought after enough for Iron Studios to produce.

Yeah at this point I'm just hoping for a solid statue for each of the main Avengers. Thor, Black Widow, and Hulk are a must. Dr Strange, Vision and Wanda, and then maybe some Guardians if we're lucky.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

i preordered the hot toys thanos and the glove from infinity war but then THIS came out. what you guys think...stick with my purchases or cancel all and pick up this bad boy? this thing looks amazing

i preordered the hot toys thanos and the glove from infinity war but then THIS came out. what you guys think...stick with my purchases or cancel all and pick up this bad boy? this thing looks amazing

This is 28.5”. Will dwarf your Hot Toys. And which gauntlet, the Hasbro one? The 1/4 Hot Toys one? Or the lifesize Hot Toys one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've currently got them all preordered. Both Hot Toy Gauntlets, the 1/6 Hot Toy Thanos figure and the 1/4 Iron Studios statue.

And I've even got the Hot Toys Cosbaby Gauntlets and Thanos as I immediately wanted something to represent them after watching the movie.

And I'll probably also place an order for the 1/10 scale Thanos piece from Iron Studios as well.

Is this overkill :dunno

I've currently got them all preordered. Both Hot Toy Gauntlets, the 1/6 Hot Toy Thanos figure and the 1/4 Iron Studios statue.

And I've even got the Hot Toys Cosbaby Gauntlets and Thanos as I immediately wanted something to represent them after watching the movie.

And I'll probably also place an order for the 1/10 scale Thanos piece from Iron Studios as well.

Is this overkill :dunno

Might as well add the 1/6 Marvel Milestones version.

This is 28.5”. Will dwarf your Hot Toys. And which gauntlet, the Hasbro one? The 1/4 Hot Toys one? Or the lifesize Hot Toys one?

yeah, the 28.5" is what is driving me Mad titan mad (in a good way). I absolutely love that height. i got the 1k hot toys 1:1. i think the glove works better as a display next to my tv in the mancave. But this 28.5 looks just spectacular. I was thinking of canceling the hot toys statue and picking this instead and keep the 1:1 glove...but i feel like it's too thanos "overkill" (basement isn't THAT big) so glove/small statue, or big statue ? I might do the big statue/1:1 glove if the big statue will have some value to it in the future. how is the value for iron studios big statues?

Iron Studios values are all over the board. I think you can get most of the civil war pieces a bit under retail if you can find them. The Darth Vader is now going for 2x retail. So it all depends on the market.

Iron Studios values are all over the board. I think you can get most of the civil war pieces a bit under retail if you can find them. The Darth Vader is now going for 2x retail. So it all depends on the market.

Really? At least on ebay, they always seem to be higher than retail.

Really? At least on ebay, they always seem to be higher than retail.

I look on the FB forums. Ebay Prices always seem a bit high to me. But yes. Your mileage may vary. It doesn’t look like their pieces lose massive value. Even the Spidey piece they put out that everyone hates.

will there be a bigger thanos than this? prime studios thanos? or is this pretty much as big/amazing as you'll get?

Back