Statue Iron Studios Thanos 1/4 Legacy Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How come? Is marvel pulling their license?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Because Sideshow has the 1/4 Marvel license. Anything P1 would make would have to get approved by Sideshow and Marvel probably. Or something like that.

Anything Marvel is on hold with Prime 1.

How come? Is marvel pulling their license?

Because Sideshow has the 1/4 Marvel license. Anything P1 would make would have to get approved by Sideshow and Marvel probably. Or something like that.

Prime 1 has actually released 3 Marvel pieces only, and comic-based at that (Anti-Venom, Spidey 2099 and Venom). Apparently some non-disclosed licensing difficulties have arisen since then, so expect not to see anything Marvel for a while, as they themselves admitted. How long will that take? Who knows.

Prime 1 has actually released 3 Marvel pieces only, and comic-based at that (Anti-Venom, Spidey 2099 and Venom). Apparently some non-disclosed licensing difficulties have arisen since then, so expect not to see anything Marvel for a while, as they themselves admitted. How long will that take? Who knows.

Still waiting on Venom [emoji31]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My understanding from their other ig posts is that an edition size is being set after this date. If you're still on the fence maybe contact ss chat and run it past them.

Does anyone know what it means when Iron Studios says on Instagram that these are “the final days to pre-order?” They haven’t announced an edition size yet, have they? Do they set a time limit on PO’s like XM. I seem to recall the IS Vader being available on Sideshow for a long time. I’m still on the fence with this Thanos piece.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnOprwcFIvV/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=13hjc8u1xn7az

Interested in the answer to this also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like it's a limited time order window. Likely makes it easier to schedule factory time, without having to over produce inventory.

These are expensive pieces. Not the kind they'll want sitting in stock forever. The collectors who really want them will have preordered already anyway.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Well just to be on the safe side, I've ordered this from popculture today. Should look freakin amazing next to the life size gauntlet....

Well just to be on the safe side, I've ordered this from popculture today. Should look freakin amazing next to the life size gauntlet....

According to their allocated stock, Popcultcha has like 25 pieces left, and I doubt Iron Studios will cut their allocation. When I first saw it up for preorder they had around 36 pieces. Though oddly enough I didn't see their stock drop this afternoon.

I just went ahead and ordered one. I love the recent work of Iron Studios and this dude is the new supervillain following Vader and the Joker. Afraid of what sideshow is gonna charge for a 44 pound statue though...

So apparently, the ES has been set: 850

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

That's somewhat surprising. I know that Darth Vader had an edition size of 1000, but the recent Civil War line only had edition sizes ranging from 300 to 470.

I was wondering what this would be set at myself. Quite a bit higher than other Marvel stuff but probably not out of line considering how successful the film was and how terrific the character was in the film.

Who knows maybe next movie, but why would you want it? Sideshow occasionally makes some nice stuff but Iron Studios is next level.

I have a ton of Iron Studios but nothing at this scale. I wish this pieces wasn't a grand because I already have Thanos on the throne from Sideshow. Also I don't know about this pose and I am already getting the Hot Toys Thanos. So I dunno I am on the fence. :slap

I have a ton of Iron Studios but nothing at this scale. I wish this pieces wasn't a grand because I already have Thanos on the throne from Sideshow. Also I don't know about this pose and I am already getting the Hot Toys Thanos. So I dunno I am on the fence. :slap

You can never have too many pieces of Thanos.

Back