Statue Iron Studios Thanos 1/4 Legacy Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well at least there's 4 of us so far who are ordering this piece for sure.

On the other forum everyone except for me is passing 'because' of the price. A price which imo was totally within expectations if you gave it a minute's worth of thought, especially in regards to Iron Studios previous and somewhat high pricing history.

But I guess most in our little niche community don't put much value in movie pieces. Especially if it's not related to a decades old licence such as Star Wars, Alien or Predators etc.

Your 100% right only love goes to old licensed movies but imo this is one of the most record breaking movies ever made with and iconic bad ass who just wiped out half the universe I mean damn even Darth Vader couldn’t do that so I am too honored to own this beautiful piece of art

Your 100% right only love goes to old licensed movies but imo this is one of the most record breaking movies ever made with and iconic bad ass who just wiped out half the universe I mean damn even Darth Vader couldn’t do that so I am too honored to own this beautiful piece of art

That makes 4 to 5 preorders!

Let's see if we can double that :pray:

I'm trying to be patient for the next Avengers movie statues, but this is tempting.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Out of space........... Ordered anyway. Something else will get moved or sold if need be. No way I pass this up.

The price isn't a total surprise given the pricing on some of their prior 1/4 pieces, and nothing was going to stop me from getting this in my collection.

Now I just need to wait until Popcultcha has it up for preorder

I they're struggling a little post SDCC. Could be a drawn out, impatient wait.

I asked IS if popcultcha would carry both pieces and they said yes, I guess I'll get an idea in a couple of hours how much that'll cost me. I really love that Spidey piece though.

I might have gone as high as $800 but $1K is a tough one to swallow. I know it’s large and heavy but a 1/3 Prime 1 piece like The DKR Batman was less than that with way more display options. The EX had three portraits and there are tons of switch out arms.

Hard to pass on this though as it looks amazing. Maybe buying from a place that does cheaper shipping is an option? Haven’t checked BBTS yet.

I might have gone as high as $800 but $1K is a tough one to swallow. I know it’s large and heavy but a 1/3 Prime 1 piece like The DKR Batman was less than that with way more display options. The EX had three portraits and there are tons of switch out arms.

Hard to pass on this though as it looks amazing. Maybe buying from a place that does cheaper shipping is an option? Haven’t checked BBTS yet.

$800 would've been an exceptional price, however unlikely. I'm totally surprised Spidey even came out at that price.

I'm only glad it wasn't priced at $1,200 or higher like Sideshows Doomsday, as collectors would be mentioning (and rightly so) that you could get the regulars of the Hush Ivy (which I'm also getting) and especially the Batman Who Laughs statues (possibly best statue of the year imo).

I they're struggling a little post SDCC. Could be a drawn out, impatient wait.

I asked IS if popcultcha would carry both pieces and they said yes, I guess I'll get an idea in a couple of hours how much that'll cost me. I really love that Spidey piece though.

That's good to know. But now I'm not really worried as the Thanos doesn't appear to be that popular. At least of the forums.

Yeah Popcultcha's website has been slow to update and it's taking them forever to ship things out. I still can't believe the popularity of Pops!. I made two orders just before and right after SDCC. And the order numbers were a difference of 20,000!!

$800 would've been an exceptional price, however unlikely. I'm totally surprised Spidey even came out at that price.

I'm only glad it wasn't priced at $1,200 or higher like Sideshows Doomsday, as collectors would be mentioning (and rightly so) that you could get the regulars of the Hush Ivy (which I'm also getting) and especially the Batman Who Laughs statues (possibly best statue of the year imo).

Funny you should mention those as I’m on the EX waitlist for both. I may ultimately pass on Ivy, though it is so awesome. Space is a concern for me. Agreed on The Batman Who Laughs. Such a stunning piece.

Back