Statue Iron Studios Thanos 1/4 Legacy Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if Iron Studios will make another 1/4 Thanos from Endgame? Seems sorta unlikely but I suppose could see it happening...

I approved the early processing yesterday. Looking forward to this one.

I just did the same, yikes! Second most expensive statue I have bought. Had to do it though, never been disappointed by Iron Studios. When they make an iconic character it's a must buy.

It was a little over $50 to the Midwest U.S. No tax. Not too surprising if this actually weighs what the product description says.

Thanks. That’s not too bad. I’m looking forward to seeing in hand photos of this. I’m still on the fence!

If others on the east coast could post shipping amounts that would be helpful.

Thanks. That’s not too bad. I’m looking forward to seeing in hand photos of this. I’m still on the fence!

If others on the east coast could post shipping amounts that would be helpful.
$57 to CT.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

mine shipped will have tomorrow full unboxing on my channel, next to hot toys infinity gauntlet, will compare to sideshow thanos on throne and other marvel movie 1/4

Charged, but not shipped of course. Roughly $60 shipping to Northern VA..

Still not shipped, the point of early processing was.......what? If Sideshow is going to send out those types of emails, charge me 1k plus overcharge for shipping they best be sending it out immediately after taking payment.

Still not shipped, the point of early processing was.......what? If Sideshow is going to send out those types of emails, charge me 1k plus overcharge for shipping they best be sending it out immediately after taking payment.

Whoa, settle down there.

My last Flex was originally May 20th, so it's still Early Processing. They have to notify you of "early processing" in order to legally charge you before whatever ship date is currently listed. It'll go out in a day or two.

Whoa, settle down there.

My last Flex was originally May 20th, so it's still Early Processing. They have to notify you of "early processing" in order to legally charge you before whatever ship date is currently listed. It'll go out in a day or two.

eligible for early processing on Wed Apr 17th, 2019. Would you like us to charge on that day and then ship it to you right away?

The above phrase is copy and pasted from the email they sent out. I wouldn't say "right away" means two or three days later. It means right away.

eligible for early processing on Wed Apr 17th, 2019. Would you like us to charge on that day and then ship it to you right away?

The above phrase is copy and pasted from the email they sent out. I wouldn't say "right away" means two or three days later. It means right away.

I've read that Sideshow in the past year or so have taken payment for pieces without even having them physically in their warehouse (due to warehouse space, I wouldn't be surprised if this is normal operating procedure). On a few occasions the statues were stuck in customs etc for a couple of weeks.

And with Sideshow's 'recent' processing delays in response to emails etc, it's no surprise that everything is getting affected.

I've read that Sideshow in the past year or so have taken payment for pieces without even having them physically in their warehouse (due to warehouse space, I wouldn't be surprised if this is normal operating procedure). On a few occasions the statues were stuck in customs etc for a couple of weeks.

And with Sideshow's 'recent' processing delays in response to emails etc, it's no surprise that everything is getting affected.

True. But that does not excuse the behavior. If I showed up to work routinely late I would be fired. If they can't follow through with what they say they shouldn't send out the emails.

True. But that does not excuse the behavior. If I showed up to work routinely late I would be fired. If they can't follow through with what they say they shouldn't send out the emails.

Also true, but after the past year I now expect this sort of behaviour all the time from Sideshow. And there's also the chance that if you didn't pay now, you may not be allocated a piece from the first batch of deliveries (if there are in fact multiple shipments).

But hopefully it'll only be a short delay for you, as I want to see everyone's photos and videos; as chances are that I won't be getting this piece in hand for a couple of months as I ordered this piece locally.

I doesn't matter what you would say "right away" means. "Right away" is subjective and relative, there's no measurement of time attached to it.

I don't know how anyone can be in this hobby for a length of time and not learn a little patience. We waited a year for this statue and your panties are in a bunch over few extra days? Just take a breath, dude :rotfl

I doesn't matter what you would say "right away" means. "Right away" is subjective and relative, there's no measurement of time attached to it.

I don't know how anyone can be in this hobby for a length of time and not learn a little patience. We waited a year for this statue and your panties are in a bunch over few extra days? Just take a breath, dude :rotfl

Breathing just fine. Below is the dictionary definition since you insist on continuing to quibble.

straight (or right) away
phrase of straight
immediately.
"the clerk recognized her straight away"
synonyms: at once, straight away, now, right now, this/that (very) minute, this/that instant, immediately, instantly, in/like a flash, directly, on the spot, forthwith, without further/more ado, promptly, quickly, without delay,

Breathing just fine. Below is the dictionary definition since you insist on continuing to quibble.

straight (or right) away
phrase of straight
immediately.
"the clerk recognized her straight away"
synonyms: at once, straight away, now, right now, this/that (very) minute, this/that instant, immediately, instantly, in/like a flash, directly, on the spot, forthwith, without further/more ado, promptly, quickly, without delay,

Yes I know what the dictionary says. It's still subjective and relative in the context of the statement Sideshow sent out. Otherwise instead of "Charge on that day and ship right away" they could have written "charge and ship on that day".

"Right away" could mean "as soon as we receive our shipment" or "immediately when we're done processing payments for the first batch" or "Bob will ship it without delay... the instant he gets into the office Friday morning!"

But regardless of the nebulous context of the term, there are two things we know for certain: Your statue hasn't shipped yet and there isn't **** you can do about it. :lol

Please though, continue to act like having your giant purple man two days later is some grievous injustice.

Back