Statue Iron Studios Thanos 1/4 Legacy Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Said to be leaving factory end of the month. So maybe May delivery for US customers??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got both Thanos and Iron Spidey on preorder. What are we expecting next from IS with this line? Or what would you like to see next?
I'd like to see them tackle a Hemsworth Thor, or Ant Man.

I've got both Thanos and Iron Spidey on preorder. What are we expecting next from IS with this line? Or what would you like to see next?
I'd like to see them tackle a Hemsworth Thor, or Ant Man.

I’d love some Endgame 1/4 statues. Cap, Thor, Ronin, Etc

Iron spider got delayed I'm assuming this is delayed also.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Or (and this is just a guess), maybe they Iron Spider Man was delayed to finish this one.

As long as it’s not as delayed as the Mark 46. Think that took an additional year. And turned into a lamp shade with all the damn light leakage, at least mind did and I just couldn’t be bothered returning it.

So I preordered this and i'm excited (and a bit nervous) at getting this, but now I have to wonder since we all know how the endgame thanos (with armor and sword) looks and wonder if there will be a 1/4 of that thanos instead. infinity war thanos looks amazing but endgame thanos looks better. there's already a 1/10 endgame thanos revealed.

Thanos in armor loses. This will always be the Thanos that snapped.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

So I preordered this and i'm excited (and a bit nervous) at getting this, but now I have to wonder since we all know how the endgame thanos (with armor and sword) looks and wonder if there will be a 1/4 of that thanos instead. infinity war thanos looks amazing but endgame thanos looks better. there's already a 1/10 endgame thanos revealed.

I had the same thought. Guess we will see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Id be surprised if IS give us another version considering we only got 2 1/4 scale states from the first film. Maybe another company like SS.

Just got a notice that I can have this processed and shipped on April 17th.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Back