Iron Studios Superman Returns Black Suit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aa909

Super Freak
Reaction score
44838492_10214054483610995_3860840707619028992_o.jpg

don't love the head sculpt, he looks like a cave man. Need to see the change of head

I’ve wanted a black suit Supes statue for years now. I’m just not a fan of the reimagined look of it. Why can’t we get comic/artist specific looks?

I’ve wanted a black suit Supes statue for years now. I’m just not a fan of the reimagined look of it. Why can’t we get comic/artist specific looks?

I feel exactly the same way. It's so frustrating that you love these comic book characters and want statues that look like they jumped off the pages of the book and instead we get reimagined versions from these companies...because apparently they think they are better than the original art designers.

I feel exactly the same way. It's so frustrating that you love these comic book characters and want statues that look like they jumped off the pages of the book and instead we get reimagined versions from these companies...because apparently they think they are better than the original art designers.

Iron Studios is trying to emulate Sideshow’s stylized Version. I’ll take comic accuracy over some made up costume anyday.

Also we still don’t have a Flash anywhere on the horizon besides P1’s N52 Version. I’d be down for an IS 1/3 Flash if they did it right.

Iron Studios is trying to emulate Sideshow’s stylized Version. I’ll take comic accuracy over some made up costume anyday.

Also we still don’t have a Flash anywhere on the horizon besides P1’s N52 Version. I’d be down for an IS 1/3 Flash if they did it right.

I'd take a 1/3 Comic accurate Flash in a cool museum pose! Would display him next to my P1 1/3 Flashpoint Thomas Wayne :)

I'm thinking I'll have two 1/3 scale Flash pieces in my collection for quite a while before a comic accurate version ever gets revealed.

Of course the ones I'll have are the JL and TV versions :dunno Of which I know a lot of people here may dislike with a passion.

Though I haven't preordered the TV version yet, but I'm thinking if I wait long enough I might get it for 19% off eventually from Popcultcha for $1,053 AUD, which is about $750 USD. Which isn't too bad compared to how much it'll cost me to get it direct.

The pose isn't the best but lets not write it off before seeing the other head. The black suit looks cool enough that this should sell IMO

ugh, full caveman mode here :(

43732135_10156424041369340_4933261764750999552_n.jpg

suit is ok, but still waiting to see the COH

I guess I'm in the minority but I think it looks pretty awesome. Not a fan of the "cave man" head either though.

Back